22 Affordable Gift Ideas to Add to Your BFF’s Easter Basket
Everyone deserves a plush Easter basket overflowing with goodies, especially your ride-or-die girl, and plain ol’ Cadbury Eggs and Peeps will just not do for your BFF. Nuh-uh. If a gift exchange is in the cards — obviously kicking it old school with a throwback basket as the mandatory vessel — or you want to surprise your bestie with a trinket she’ll use all spring, then check out the affordable gift ideas we’ve found below. Full of adorable baubles, on-trend accessories and pampering products meant to ease the stress of all that #adulting, these 22 gifts are sure to make her Sunday extra fancy (even better if it’s followed up by a delicious Easter brunch).
1. TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss ($8): Trust, this bunny lip gloss is just too cute to mysteriously disappear at the bottom of a purse. At this price, you can afford to give your gal pal a shade she’d never pick out for herself (but you *know* would look amazing), and the shade she just always seems to buy.
2. Ban.do Compliment Postcard Set ($10): Why take one compliment when you can take six? Your #squad will get a kick out of finding these little postcards in their Easter brunch baskets — tell everyone to hang them on their mirrors to keep the positive vibes coming all season long.
4. Ban.do Super Cute Heart Necklace ($10): This sweet necklace is a great finishing touch to any spring outfit. Go ahead and scoop up a few different colors for the rest of your squad while you’re at it!
5. Valley Cruise Press BFF Label Pin ($8): Commemorate your Emoji love with the best BFF enamel pin out there. Bonus: The pin comes in different hair color options, so you can totally pretend these cute bunnies are your own personal mascots.
6. Recreation Center Rubber Dipped Raw Mark Mug ($35): No basket required to pull off this Easter gift. The pop of color and fun pattern definitely make it one to display, especially if you color coordinate some candy and goodies to stash inside.
7. Anthropologie Capri Blue Frosted Panel Jar ($30): These punchy candles will bring the perfect pop of color to your bestie’s space. Good luck picking just one!
8. Wifi Love Ankle Socks ($6): These printed socks are an A+ choice for the friend who’s forever online. Who knows, maybe they’ll be her lucky socks while she hops around town this Easter.
9. Ban.do Mega Blooms Sip Sip Tumbler ($14): This spring-y tumbler is a fun reminder to stay hydrated this season. Pick it up for your girl who’s always on the move.
10. Sonix Evil Eye Pink Tint iPhone 6/6S Plus Case ($40): Make sure all eyes will be on your bestie with this Pantone-approved, rose quartz phone case. Whether you’re helping your BFF swipe right or taking selfies for an Easter-gram post, this gift is one that will keep on giving.
11. Mokuyobi Threads Planter Philip Pouch ($42): If you and your besties are spending these warm spring weekends hiking, thrifting or shopping at the farmer’s market, this is better than any gift the Easter bunny could ever bring. It’s also a great pre-festival gift to get her ready for the season.
12. Galisfly Tube Ring ($30): This gorgeous thin tube ring is adjustable, so there’s no need to know your friend’s size or preferred digit. Its on-trend design covers the finger up to the knuckle in a non-bulky way. Get it in yellow gold or rose gold to match her other accessories.
13. Urban Outfitters USB Breathe Meditation Lamp ($60): If your pal’s been stressed lately, sneak this handy meditation lamp into that basket so she can learn to practice breath meditation. She can just plug the lamp into her computer or other USB port, power on and follow the lighting pattern — inhale as the lamp lights up and exhale as it dims down.
14. Herbivore Botanicals Calm Bath Salts ($20): Here’s another gift that will help her unwind. The soothing Dead Sea salt blend is known for its healing properties, featuring floral ylang ylang and natural vanilla to relax your best bud’s body and soothe her soul. The Himalayan pink salt crystals also help lightly detoxify and infuse her skin with vitamins.
15. Banquet Pink Hands Tea Towel ($24): Every Easter basket should include a splash of neon. Your pal’s kitchen will pop with this hot, hot color!
16. The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck ($40): Add a bit of mystic edge to your girl’s Easter basket with this gorg 72-card tarot set. The colorful illustrations make it a must for any tarot enthusiast.
17. Woven Clutch ($25): This geometric beauty serves up just the right amount of color for spring/summer. At a mere $25, you can sneak one in the basket for yourself.
18. Leif Shop Copper Prism Trivet ($58): This copper and robin’s egg combo is a spring dream. Hopefully it will motivate your bestie to host more wine and cheese nights at her casa.
19. Catbird Champagne Stars Lollipop ($5): Candy is always a welcome addition to any Easter basket, but this champagne lolly is almost too pretty to to eat. Good thing you’re also planning to serve up flutes of real champagne at brunch.
20. Waiting on Martha Good Vibes Only Name Plate ($33): It’s hard to ignore such a direct message. Help your friend keep the workspace energy positive with this genius name plate.
21. Leif Shop Mineral Magnet Set ($40): These mineral magnets will help your girl glam up her fridge space. She’ll be amazed that her bills and postcards could look so chic.
22. Various Projects Happiness Keytag ($15): This cheeky little key tag comes in a ton of different color options, but this shade of turquoise makes it a spot-on choice for some spring flair.
Need some more Easter inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for Easter decor ideas, recipes and DIYs!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.