No matter how old you are, you’re never too old for an Easter basket. That’s why we think exchanging baskets with your bestie should be a springtime tradition. To make sure yours is the coolest one on the block, we’ve rounded up some sweet buys and awesome DIYs to gift your BFF this year. With bright sunnies, lip balm, stationary and lots more, you might just want to keep some for yourself. Get ready to outshine the Easter bunny with these 12 essentials for the ultimate Easter basket.
1. Bright Sunnies ($20): Not only will these be her shades of the year, they’ll be the brightest ones you’ll ever see.
2. Oreo Truffles: Friends don’t let friends eat mediocre chocolate. Show her how much you really care by making these Oreo truffles. (via Something Swanky)
3. Pastel Nail Polish ($9): Spring requires pastel nails. And this Easter basket filler is the perfect solution.
4. DIY Bunny Key Chains: Such a bright neon bunny will make her smile whenever she pulls out her keys. (via Punk Projects)
5. Laser Cut Statement Necklace ($25): She will absolutely adore putting this together as well as wearing it to every spring soiree on her calendar.
6. Hello Darling Stationary ($22): You know she’ll want some spring-y stationary to write her thank you notes on. Rifle Paper Co. to the rescue.
7. DIY Lip Balm: Whether it’s rose, lavender or jasmine, we’re sure she’ll appreciate a floral-scented balm you made yourself. (via Brit + Co)
8. Spring-Colored Macarons: Chocolate Easter bunnies may be all the rage, but we think that pastel macarons would be a more grown-up treat. (via Childerhouse)
9. Rosafolia Candle ($65): Help your bestie make her place smell like spring with a flowery scented candle. Rose is always a good option.
10. Gold Floral Tattoos ($6): Show your BFF pride by sporting spring-inspired matching tatts like these.
11. DIY Flower Bouquet: Bring spring into her home with a pretty bouquet. Wrap it up in your own bright paper to make it extra special. (via Not Your Standard)
12. Homemakers ($18): Probably the best thing you can do for your BFF is encourage her creativity. We know just the book. *wink wink*
What are some things you would add to your BFF’s Easter basket? Tell us below!