11 Sweet Hostess Gift Ideas for Your Easter Party
Hostesses are a special group of people. They actively welcome a bunch of people into their homes, graciously serve up Easter mocktailsand entertain them! To thank them for all that they do and all that they are — especially when it comes to hosting big holiday events like an epic Easter brunch — scoop up some of these hostess gifts and add it to their Easter basket for maximum joy.
1. West Elm Clouded Agate Coasters ($39): Add a little shimmer to your hostess’s home and keep her furniture happy and water-ring-free with this agate slice coasters.
2. Blessed Etched Flask ($16): If the Easter party is on the move, this copper flask is simply the chicest way to take a drink on the road (as long as you aren’t driving). Even if it’s just moving between the kitchen and the backyard, this flask minimizes spill potential compared to an open glass.
3. “Make A Wish” Ceramic Mug ($18): Wishbones are one of the most wonderful and whimsical things in the world. Gift this beaut’ to your glorious hostess, and every morning when she uses it, she’ll be reminded of your good wishes.
4. Anthropologie Austen Cheese Board ($48): Your hostess will have a ball organizing a major spread of tasty cheeses on this classy copper accented board. We think it will look so good next to her homemade deviled eggs.
5. Rifle Paper Co. Polka Dot Recipe Box and Cards ($40): What’s great about this dotted box is that it’s the complete deal — it’s a recipe box that’s already filled with matching cards. It’s ideal for people who love matching sets, but it’s also great because it’s ready to use right out of the box — no pun intended (just kidding, we love puns!).
6. Bacon Nation by Peter Kaminsky and Marie Rama ($13): Bacon is always a good time. If your gal pal is hosting Easter brunch, you might even get this gift to her a bit early, and let her revel in the joy of bacon possibilities.
7. Candy Rock Cupcake Platter ($22): If your hostess friend is actually hosting to show off her stellar baking skills, this cupcake stand will send her over the moon. It’ll give her sugary confections the elevated attention they deserve.
8. Claudia Pearson San Francisco Tea Towel ($19): Whether your gal dreams of SF, is an engineer who loves bridges or is simply a fan of darn good design, this dish towel is ideal. It sports some famous architecture sketched out in bright colors that complement any kitchen color scheme.
9. HIC Tea Infuser ($7): Even introverts can be great hostesses! For those who need a little down time after a big social event, this robot tea infuser is a glorious gift. It’ll remind her to take time for herself and give her the giggles every time she uses it.
10. Kailo Chic Confetti Filled Cocktail Shaker ($30): If your hostess’s events usually include cocktails, gift her this flashing shaker and her glam negroni game will be taken up at least seven notches — because everything is better and more fun bathed in flashing pink light.
11. Kikkerland Rivsalt ($13): Silly table salt will be a thing of the past for the lucky hostess that you gift this thing to. She’ll also get to say good-bye to boring old shaking and hello to festive grating.
What are your Easter festivity plans? Tell us about ’em on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.