Easter Isn’t Complete Without this Strawberry Freakshake Recipe
Yep, you read that right. A Strawberry FREAKshake. You know those crazy milkshakes you’ve seen all over Instagram? Well, they’re actually super easy to make, and just so fun to have. Today, we’re putting an eggy spin on these freakshakes and whipping them up as the grand finale for an Easter brunch. Let’s get freaky!
(makes 2 small freakshakes or 1 giant freakshake)
- 8 strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- additional toppings: donuts, whipped cream, sprinkles
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
2. Top with donuts, then whipped cream, then sprinkles.
I mean… it doesn’t get easier than this. And it’s so cute!
The funkier the donut, the better.