20 Emerald Details to Inspire Your Winter Wedding
Sometimes all it takes to warm up a winter wedding is a splash of color. Emerald green has an elegant touch that instantly makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Add pops of emerald green in unexpected places (like your wedding cake or your engagement ring) and this color will add enough glamor to make your guests green with envy. Scroll down to see 20 emerald details that will instantly spice up your sophisticated event.
1. Emerald Cake: Hello, gorgeous! The mineral inspiration in this tiered cake is spot on. You can almost feel the hand-painted details popping right out of the frosting. (via Melissa Jill Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
2. Radiant Ribbon: Jewel tones make a winter wedding a little more cheerful. The long emerald ribbons tied around this beautiful bouquet are the perfect vibrant touch for a winter bride. (via Brianna Wilbur Photography / Style Me Pretty)
3. Sassy Shoes: Forget the ruby red slippers and strap on a pair of these babies. The velvet texture is a nice little surprise underneath your wedding dress. (via Carrie Patterson / Martha Stewart Weddings)
4. Vintage Gem: This emerald engagement ring is so stunning, you’ll never want to take it off. Talk about forever! (via popRing)
5. Magical Menu: Go glam with this winning combination of emerald and gold. The color combo adds a regal feeling to your reception. (via Ashley Goodwin)
6. Dress to Impress: Nothing says elegance like full-length emerald bridesmaid dresses. The long sleeves and high neckline will keep your gals warm during the winter event. (via Dearheart Photos / SouthBound Bride)
10. Go Green: Bring a little bit of nature into your wedding day with winter evergreens. The naturally green florals will liven up your reception space in no time. (via Ben Q Photography / Hey Wedding Lady)
11. Green and Gold: Spice up your tablescape with an emerald napkin for a splash of color. It will instantly make the delicate details of your table pop. (via Virgil Bunao Fine Arts Photography / Style Me Pretty)
12. Geometric Cake: Make a statement with a wedding cake that doubles as art with watercolor details and geometric shapes. It’ll turn your traditional white buttercream into a glamorous dessert. (via The Frosted Affair / The Pink Bride)
15. Turn the Tables: Use the draw of subtle dark green table numbers to encourage your guests to take their seats. The contrast of the glittery gold chevron table cloth is absolutely gorgeous. (via Chard Photographer / Ruffled Blog)
17. Dazzling Dress: Go for glam on your big day with a dress that makes a statement. This Jenny Packham gown has it all: emerald sequins, amazing details and, most importantly, a very happy bride. (via Caught the Light)
18. Take Your Seat: Adorn the backs of your chairs with greenery and flowers for that extra special touch. You can easily turn your sweetheart table into your own personal escape. (via Gayle Brooker / Grey Likes Weddings)
20. Emerald Boots: Winter weddings may call for some wardrobe changes. Whether it’s boots or a simple jacket, a pop of emerald green will show off your white wedding dress. It’s the perfect touch for your outdoor wedding. (via Sawyer Baird / Style Me Pretty)
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.