Feeling like you need to get away for a spa weekend? While the idea of taking off to a wellness retreat for massages, mud baths, and facials sounds incredible, it might be not-so-great for your wallet. But you can always get the same relaxing and refreshing experience without leaving your home. Even if you have a tiny bathroom, there are still plenty of wonderful finds on Etsy to turn it into a special retreat. And, since it’s Etsy, it’s a little more customized and unique than just shopping at any old home goods store.
1. Gorgeous Soap Aromatherapy Shower Bombs ($11+): Craving the relaxation of a bath bomb but don’t have time for a soak? Drop a shower bomb as you’re getting ready for work in the morning or winding down at night and let its relaxing scent soothe your worries away.
2. Crosbee and Crew Blue Clay and Eucalyptus Sea Salt Soak ($10+): There are so many varieties of bath salts out there that picking your favorite can be a real challenge. May we suggest this botanically scented version with exfoliants and detoxifying clay?
3. Peg and Awl Wood Bathtub Caddy ($130+): If you’re one of those people who love a good long soak, you might still be figuring out how to spend your time in the bath without falling asleep. Keep your books and beverage of choice high and dry by setting down a beautiful and useful caddy. You can even commission a version perfectly customized to the size of your tub.
4. The Print Arcade Spa Citron Poster ($5+): Every spa needs good decor, and it’s harder to find better, more creative (while still affordable) artwork than on Etsy. Try out this vintage spa poster to transform your space.
5. Rusty’s Woodworking Spa Step Stool ($45+): People with high tubs or those who just need a leg up when they’re trying to exfoliate can officially stop struggling. Place this stunning step stool by your bath for anything you need — even if it’s just to hold your towel and slippers.
6. Yarnell Knits Spa Mat ($90): Get rid of that icky old bathroom mat that’s been hanging around since your dorm days. This upgrade is made with smooth rocks that will make you feel like you’re taking a soak in a hot spring.
7. Talsalts Luxury Spa Light ($640): Your spa experience need no longer be ruined by harsh fluorescent bathroom light bulbs. Next time you retreat to your bath for a little self-care, set the mood with this drop-dead-gorgeous salt crystal lamp.
8. True Linen Shop Organic Waffle Weave Spa Slippers ($23+): As soon as you step out of the shower, make sure not to undo any beautifying treatments that you did on your feet by walking on a cold floor. Rest your tootsies in these waffle weave slippers to keep them clean, moisturized, and completely cozy.
9. Savon Diligences Soap Cedarwood Soap Rack ($8): The sight of a melted, half-used bar of soap can get in the way of your relaxing spa time. Instead of tacky plastic holders that leave your fancy soaps oozing in a puzzle, opt for a cedar rack for an elegant touch.
10. LinenStars Soft Spa Towel ($49): No shower or bath is complete without wrapping yourself in the right towel when you’re done. This soft linen waffle weave towel isn’t just functional: It’s also a downright good-looking addition to your towel rack.
11. A Lady in the Woods Botanical Soy Candles ($22 for Four): Fill your bathroom with herbal and floral scents to truly take yourself away from the real world. Plus, they also make for gentle natural lighting that will help restore your chill.
12. New Inspire Create Bath Pillow ($13+): Laying against a cold, hard porcelain tub can get pretty uncomfortable after more than a few minutes, but inflatable vinyl pillows aren’t much better. Use the suction cups on this soft fabric bath pillow to attach it to the edge of your tub and keep your head supported while you unwind.
What are your ideas for upgrading your bathroom space? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.