The Top Stores on Etsy to Find the Bridal Hair Accessories of Your Dreams
Choosing your wedding hairstyle can depend on so many different factors — the style of your dress, the length of your hair and even your venue. With so many decisions to be made, it’s a relief when you can turn to a trusted source for wedding hair magic. And Etsy, fair ladies of the Internet, is that trusted source. From sparkling crowns to delicate combs and clips, Etsy has an array of beautiful baubles to choose from that will instantly take your “I do” ‘do from basic to bridal. These are our favorite Etsy stores to find the most dazzling bridal hair accessories we’ve ever laid eyes on.
1. Svetlo Design: If you’re a fan of understated elegance, give Svetlo Design a look. We think the one-of-a-kind Bridal Hair Halo ($84) is to die for — perfect for any boho-inspired bride on the hunt for a bit of bling. What could be more romantic than that?
2. Avigailadam: This Brooklyn-based designer has some of the most incredible finds, fit for “Princesses and Goddesses” alike. We like to think we can check both of those boxes, thank you. The Athena Goddess Headband ($100) is an ideal choice for any bride looking to complement a flowing Grecian-inspired dress and long, loose waves.
3. Rozen Handmade: For an unexpected embellishment, nab this gorgeous handmade Grecian Style Bridal Crown ($100). The mix of old-world charm and art deco influences creates a next-level hair accessory for a truly unique bride.
4. Which Goose: If you’re a bohemian bride hosting an outdoor wedding, there are few headpieces as fitting as this Bridal Hair Circlet ($100). Which Goose’s floral bridal hair crowns and woodland wedding accessories will bring a sweet personal touch to your nuptial style, adding feminine details that are equal parts luxe and chic.
5. Deloop Bridal: These gorgeous headbands come embellished with your choice of different gemstones to suit your style perfectly. This double-banded style, La Oiseau ($140), is a DDG way to add a touch of glamour to any wedding day hairstyle. The ornate beauty of each headband pairs well with clean and classic dresses.
6. Eden Luxe Bridal: Eden Luxe Bridal specializes in high-end hair accessories with hand-crafted details and materials. The Kiara Headpiece ($310) is one of our faves, with its dazzling Swarovski crystal floral motif. This crown can work with any hair texture to create an alternative to the typical bridal tiara.
7. Lindsay Marie Bridal: For the vintage-inspired bride in search of a dainty way to upgrade her updo, look no further than Lindsay Marie Bridal. Each piece in her collection works for the fashion-forward bride who likes to take a few style tips from the past. The Kiawah Gold Flower Comb ($375) made our jaws drop.
8. SIBO Designs: OMG. This Bridal Pearl Hair Comb ($316) has stolen our hearts as one of our favorite hair accessories (for your wedding day and beyond). The handmade plated comb adds instant glamour to long, flowing locks, and would work equally well with shorter cuts. This look is as stunning as it is unique, and can even work with traditional veils.
9. Jannie Baltzer: Dutch designer Jannie Baltzer creates masterpieces that are truly fit for a princess. With details like pearl clusters, diamonte trim and silver French lace, each one-of-a-kind piece is destined for chic brides who never compromise on style. We’d wear this Bridal Hair Vine ($355) every day if we were real-life royalty.
10. AMYO Bridal: This look came straight out of our wildest bohemian dreams. The Bohemian Headpiece ($450) adds a touch of romance and character to the boho-chic bridal look. This line is tailor made for festival-loving brides who are dreaming of a laid-back outdoor wedding.
11. Doloris Petunia: If you’re opting out of wearing a veil but still want a hint of tulle, this Crystal Head Wrap ($550) is for you. Rock this style to bring RN vibes to a classic updo, or couple this wrap with sleek strands for a feminine twist on a minimalist look. Better yet, save it for the reception to hold your hair in place as you dance the night away.
12. Melinda Rose Design: This Bridal Hair Wreath ($595) is sheer perfection, blending bohemian whimsy with the sparkle and elegance of a classic bridal style. Whether you opt for a wavy hairstyle or a chic and polished ‘do, this wreath will give your bridal look a hint of undeniable glam.
Which of these looks would you say “I do” in? Let us know on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.