Tech is a MAJOR part of our lives now. From a wearable that cleans the air around us to the best alarm apps money can buy, tech is everywhere. Which means whether you’re just looking for a change or want to beautify your stuff a bit, smart tech accessories are the way to go. Scroll on to discover some fun decals, cases and everything in between to boost your tech accessory game.
1. Shop Eighty4 Flawless Laptop Decal ($3): If you’re ever having a down day, you won’t have to look past your computer to get the dose of positive energy that you need to get through it, get back out there and kill it again.
2. Dodo Leather Cord Organizer ($12): Lots of tech means lots of cords and chargers, and lots of cords and chargers, unfortunately, often mean tangles on tangles on tangles. Keep the knots at bay with these pretty leather organizers, and keep your tech looking good while doing it.
3. Case Cavern Bulldog Phone Case ($19): A humble ode to our favorite pet? Yes, please! This case is shiny and gold, which makes it a winner in our books.
4. Ella Made Me Wooden Phone Case ($23): If you want a phone case, but aren’t so into plastic, this wooden case is the way to go. It gives you all the protection you need and even stays pretty warm to the touch in cold temps.
5. Tree and Arrow Mountain Laptop Decal ($5): Sometimes our computers keep us stuck inside when all we really want to do is be outdoors. This mountainous decal will help quell your wanderlust, at least long enough for you to finish what you’re doing and hit the trail.
6. La Paso Bien Wooden USB Stick ($19): One bummer thing about USBs is that they’re sort of… well, ugly. Not so in this case — this beauty is crafted from walnut wood and comes at you straight from Cancun, Mexico. Viva USBs!
7. Funktional Wearables Hammered Fitbit Cover ($44): While wearable tech has tons of upsides (think sleep information and help with attaining your fitness goals), the downside is that sometimes they’re just not what you want to pair with certain outfits. This pretty Fitbit cover helps to mitigate that by seriously glamming them up.
8. Cinnamon Cocoon Macbook Case ($89): Oof, we could hardly believe our eyes when we came across this pretty little thing — the clean lines and top-notch materials make this a bit of an investment piece, but its timeless design and structure will make sure you’re happy keeping it around for years and years.
What are some of your prettiest tech accessories? Show us on Insta’ @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.