8 Clever Tech Accessories from Etsy
Tech is a MAJOR part of our lives now. From a wearable that cleans the air around us to the best alarm apps money can buy, tech is everywhere. Which means whether you’re just looking for a change or want to beautify your stuff a bit, smart tech accessories are the way to go. Scroll on to discover some fun decals, cases and everything in between to boost your tech accessory game.
1. Shop Eighty4 Flawless Laptop Decal ($3): If you’re ever having a down day, you won’t have to look past your computer to get the dose of positive energy that you need to get through it, get back out there and kill it again.
2. Dodo Leather Cord Organizer ($12): Lots of tech means lots of cords and chargers, and lots of cords and chargers, unfortunately, often mean tangles on tangles on tangles. Keep the knots at bay with these pretty leather organizers, and keep your tech looking good while doing it.
4. Ella Made Me Wooden Phone Case ($23): If you want a phone case, but aren’t so into plastic, this wooden case is the way to go. It gives you all the protection you need and even stays pretty warm to the touch in cold temps.
5. Tree and Arrow Mountain Laptop Decal ($5): Sometimes our computers keep us stuck inside when all we really want to do is be outdoors. This mountainous decal will help quell your wanderlust, at least long enough for you to finish what you’re doing and hit the trail.
6. La Paso Bien Wooden USB Stick ($19): One bummer thing about USBs is that they’re sort of… well, ugly. Not so in this case — this beauty is crafted from walnut wood and comes at you straight from Cancun, Mexico. Viva USBs!
7. Funktional Wearables Hammered Fitbit Cover ($44): While wearable tech has tons of upsides (think sleep information and help with attaining your fitness goals), the downside is that sometimes they’re just not what you want to pair with certain outfits. This pretty Fitbit cover helps to mitigate that by seriously glamming them up.
8. Cinnamon Cocoon Macbook Case ($89): Oof, we could hardly believe our eyes when we came across this pretty little thing — the clean lines and top-notch materials make this a bit of an investment piece, but its timeless design and structure will make sure you’re happy keeping it around for years and years.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)