13 Glam Ways to Step Up Your Technology Game
Technology makes all of our lives easier in one way or another. Whether it’s gadgets that make it fun to keep in touch with friends, family or pups from across the globe, apps that manage your busy schedule or apps that help you sleep, tech does so much for you. Show your fave gadgets some love in return with these killer accessories that will simply your life.
1. TrackR Bravo in Silver ($30): Jazz up your keys with this super sleek and ultra-useful key tracker. No matter where you go or what you do, you’ll never misplace your keys again. All you need is a smartphone and you’re ready to go!
2. TrackR Wallet TrackR ($25): If you tend to lose your wallet more than your keys, TrackR has got you covered for that too. Slip this little nugget into your wallet or purse and whenever you can’t find it, you’re only seconds away from having your most prized possession back in your hands.
3. Petcube Camera ($200): If you ever find yourself at work daydreaming about how your pup or kitten is coping while you’re gone all day (what pet mom doesn’t?), Petcube is just what you need. Find out what your baby is up to whenever you want, straight from your phone.
5. Iskelter Beauty Station ($70): Turn your iPad into an ultra-modern and tech-based vanity with this gorgeous wooden beauty station. It’s got everything you need to get glammed up wherever you are, and the best part is that a selfie is just a tap away.
6. Toymail WiFi Walkie-Talkie Messaging Toy ($60): Toymail lets you send voice messages to this adorable little receptacle from anyone with the app, whether it’s mom or dad at work or grandma across the country. Mail has never been so fun!
7. Leeo Smart Alert for iOS and Android ($50): If you’ve got pets or anything else irreplaceable at home (AKA everyone), then this little piece of technology awesomeness is a must-have. It lets you know via an app if your fire or carbon monoxide detectors go off when you’re away, giving you peace of mind.
8. Shaughnessy White Marble iPhone Case ($30): The most central piece of tech in all of our lives is probably our phone. Keep yours protected and looking super fly with this white marble iPhone case. It adds a cool and sturdy feel to your device and will ensure that it stays crack-free too.
9. Bando Power Trip Car Charger and Wall Plug ($32): White? No, thank you. There’s no reason chargers have to be so boring, and this pretty car charger and wall plug hybrid is evidence of that. Pink, please!
10. Bando Giant GeM Speaker ($40): If you’re the kind of girl who’s always up on new music and is the de facto DJ at all of your parties, this portable gem speaker is the tech accessory you need. It’ll keep the tunes flowing at a level that everyone can hear.
11. Bhold Bheard Sound Pod ($35): If you don’t need the full-blown speaker treatment but still want a little extra oomph for your phone tunes, this sound pod is the happy medium you’re looking for. No hookups or power necessary — just drop it in and go.
12. Iskelter Classic Station ($30): If you’re the kinda gal who likes everything to be in place or you’re the gal that’s trying to get there by adding a little more organization to her life, this station is for you. Keep all your essentials organized with this little wooden gem. It’s perfect for a desk or the spot in your home where you drop everything when you come in the door.
13. Iskelter Slate Mobile AirDesk ($100): If you need the tech org to encompass more than just your phone, this AirDesk will do the trick. If you move around a lot and gotta take all your stuff with you, this mobile desk will keep everything in place.
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.