The 25 Best Etsy Wedding Decor Stores for All Your Bride-to-Be Needs
Every DIY bride knows that Etsy is a lifesaver when it comes to homemade decor and custom details. But, it can be totally overwhelming scrolling through store after store to find exactly what you’re looking for. Save yourself time and some wedding planning sanity by skipping to the best part — online shopping! You can get all of these gorgeous decor details right at your fingertips (and all while drinking wine and watching Netflix). Get ready to click “Add to Cart” and watch your wedding turn into the magical event you’ve always dreamed of.
1. Palindrome Post: Hello, hand lettering! Get the best of both majorly trending worlds with custom calligraphy and gorgeous agate slices. Your place cards will double as a beautiful favor that your guests will absolutely love.
2. Show Pony Party Shop: Get your drink on in style with cute straws, custom napkins and adorable banners. This shop has everything you need to party in style.
3. Host and Toast Studio: It’s hard not to have a huge crush on everything sold by this Atlanta-based Etsy shop. You’ll find creative decor for your modern wedding that will make the planning process a piece of (delicious buttercream) cake.
4. Peach and Pearl: Add some sparkle to your big day! The only thing better than a signature cocktail is a signature cocktail with an awesome drink stirrer. Choose a color that matches your theme and bottoms up!
5. Twigs and Twirls: Tie these balloons to your chairs or your getaway car, or place them on your welcome table to display your new titles. You can even get customized letter balloons to display your new shared last name!
7. Labels R Us: From labels for water and wine bottles to labels for your favor and gift bags, you’ll be able to customize any of your decor details from beginning to end.
9. Fox and Sparrow Design: Welcome your guests with a customized bar sign that is made to order for your wedding day. Already DIYing your own? Their shop is full of pretty agate table numbers and customized hangers too. You’ll easily find something you love.
10. Pom Tree: Planning a poppin’ party? This is your one-stop shop. You can find everything from cute straws and garlands to paper poms and pineapple party balloons!
11. Air Friend: Straight out of LA, this crystal air plant shop is a must for a desert-inspired wedding. Display them as your centerpieces or give them to your friends and family as a cute favor. There are plenty of color options to match your wedding palette perfectly.
12. Paper Flora: Plan a picture-perfect backdrop with paper flowers that can be customized to fit your wedding palette. You’ll find wall decor fit for any venue, which you can put together yourself and easily reuse after your wedding!
13. Frolic and Sage: Fall in love with this shop for the custom-made banners but stay for the homemade candles. You’ll keep coming back for every event you host and for every hostess gift you’ll need as newlyweds.
14. Let’s Tie the Knot: You’ve already put a ring on it — now put your name on it. Toasting glasses, cake toppers and serving utensils can all be made with your monogram or favorite saying to make your wedding unique.
15. Peanut Butter and Bow: This shop specializes in wedding confetti poppers and jumbo balloons, ensuring you’ll make a memorable exit from your ceremony and even have something special to keep as a memento.
16. Flowertown Weddings: You’re going to need somewhere special to put your new bling. Have your ring bearer carry your jewels down the aisle in this engraved wooden ring box, and then use it for years to come to keep them safe.
17. Bakers Bling Shop: Food is a great favor, but it’s always a struggle finding the perfect container to keep it in. This shop has the cutest boxes and bags to make your sweet treats look fabulous.
18. Happy Life Printables: All those stunning welcome signs, bar menus and seating charts that you see on Pinterest? You can get them here! Make them your own and print them out right from a digital file. So easy.
19. The Blush Market: With a little bit of everything, this shop lets you find exactly what you’re looking for to complete your wedding day decor. And you definitely don’t want to miss their Geometric Rose Gold Tea-Light Candle Holders ($4)!
20. Z Create Design: Plan your wedding with ease by shopping at this store for everything you need, from your bachelorette party favors to your thank you cards. They even have Mr. and Mrs. Pillowcases ($19) for after you tie the knot!
21. Lucy Birdy: Known for their pastel wedding decor, this store is full of goodies that will take your wedding to the next level. Fill their Ombre Mason Jars ($7) with flowers for your centerpieces or stuff them with your favorite things as a thank-you gift for your out-of-town guests.
22. Company Forty Two: This Etsy store is flooded with pink and gold wedding details made for the chic bride. The delicate details and custom-made place cards will fit in perfectly with your sophisticated event.
23. Print Smitten: Set this beauty out on your welcome table for your friends and family to fill with their love. You can customize the design and size as you desire, and you’ll treasure it for years to come!
24. Kit and Caboodle Supply: The best accessory for a romantic wedding are these Rose Gold Mercury Glass Votives ($155, set of 60). The warmth of the rose gold will light up any reception venue. You can find tons of other centerpiece decor options from this stylish store.
25. Memorable Wedding: You can find everything you need for your wedding bar decor right at your fingertips with this Etsy store. Coordinate your coasters and napkins to your straws and cups for the ultimate wedding celebration. Cheers!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Pocket doors are so delightful in and of themselves. They appear when you need them, get tucked away when you don't, and make it easy to define rooms while keeping an open floor plan. Add to the pocket door a joyful patterned wallpaper surprise, and you will be sent right into fits of visual jubilation! Or something ;) Today we're sharing two simple and impactful pocket door makeovers that zhuzh up your space in a jiffy.
Anjelika Temple here, co-founder of Brit + Co and proud owner of several pocket doors! When I moved into my first real grown-up house a couple years ago, I knew I wanted to incorporate wallpaper so reached out to our friends at Chasing Paper to see how we might collaborate. It felt like a total lightbulb moment when I realized I could create a surprise pop of pattern on a couple sets of pocket doors.
Not only is it a whimsical way to bring color into a space, but the doors double as picture-perfect backdrops for all your SFH (selfies from home, obvs).
A few pro tips about install:
- Removable wallpaper is miraculously forgiving! You can take it on and off multiple times without it losing integrity (or mucking up your surface).
- I ordered this adhesive wallpaper installation kit with a squeegee and xacto knife and it worked super well. I also recommend a sharp pair of scissors for cutting longer lines.
- This is a two-person job! Get a friend, put on a playlist, and get ready to bond.
- Wild, organic patterns like Tally are great because it's challenging to spot any imperfections in pattern alignment; keep pattern choice in mind if you've got a lot of corners to match up. More geometric patterns and larger shapes leave less room for error (but are awesome in their own right!).
BATHROOM POCKET DOORS
In our primary bathroom, we chose the wallpaper pattern Tally, designed by Kelly Ventura, in White and Navy. In our space, the navy reads as a soft black, which is perfect for the space. It's easy to combine an ever-rotating collection of linens with the Tally pattern.
I love how the white trim becomes the perfect frame around this pocket door piece of art.
My favorite moment in this space is the fact that you actually get a third pop of pattern thanks to our serendipitously placed mirror!
And yes, this one works pretty darn well as a backdrop too ;)
LIVING ROOM DOUBLE DOORS
This set of doors is definitely a focal point of our home. It separates our living room from our primary bedroom which opens onto our backyard. The doors are pretty much always open, but when they're closed we wanted to evoke a fun, nature-inspired vibe. With that in mind, we selected the Lines and Moons pattern by Thimblepress in Green and Brown.
Earth mama vibes up in here! I love how the shapes and colors echo the ferns you see through the windows and the acorn wood details throughout the house.
Love this pattern moment, and xacto-ing out the door handle is def on the oddly satisfying DIY list.
For a pattern lover like me, I love that now I have this instant photo backdrop!
Thanks to Chasing Paper for providing these rolls of pure pattern amazingness. Head to chasingpaper.com to find our own favorites and start adding patterns to your home!
(Wallpaper wingwoman: Kayla Haykin; Photography: Kurt Andre)