20 DIY Sign Ideas For Your Next Wedding or Event
We’ve gotta ask you, what’s your sign? Wait. Scratch that. If you’re perusing our wedding sign obsessions, chances are, you’ve already found your dream guy! So let’s talk about that to-do list. If you’ve checked off the dress, invites and bouquet, the next step is some seriously savvy signage. Our picks are a little functional, a little lovey dovey and a whole lotta cute — it must be a sign!
1. Simple and Stunning: They’re the must-have signs for every wedding, the bride and groom’s seat markers. It just goes to show, ideas don’t have to be complex to be beautiful. (via Elizabeth Anne Designs)
2. Photo Booth ($27): Arguably, the reason guests really show up for your reception is for the photo booth. Help them find it!
6. Spanish Sophistication: Whether it’s a nod to your heritage, your wedding theme or even your honeymoon destination, give your wedding Latin flare with these spectacular seat signs. (via The Love Well Post)
14. Title Celebration ($10): You’re his Mrs., he’s your Mr. And you’re both super ready to shout it from the rooftops… or at least hold a sign announcing it.
15. Sweet Sign ($30): Talk about a great sign to give your dessert table a little flare and a lot of fun.
19. Instagram Sign ($15): Your friends are your second-tier photographers. Let them know where they can display their photos for the whole party to see.
Which sign idea would you want to include in your future wedding or recommend for a friend’s big day? Let us know in the comments below.