Beyond ready for spring? Throw it back to your high school days and celebrate the season with the adult version of a Spring Fling! Flowers galore, seasonal snacks, and colorful shades are exactly what you need to welcome a new season with open arms. Put up some garlands, queue the party playlist, and don your prettiest sundress, because warmer days are here to stay.
1. DIY Paper Daisy Backdrop: Set the tone for your cheeky event with a big ol’ wall of paper flowers. Daisies really are the cheeriest, and they’re perfect for a spring awakening. (via The House That Lars Built)
2. DIY Honeycomb Piñata: Bee-themed mini-honeycombs are sweet as honey, and favors your guests will definitely want to take home. (via Oh Happy Day)
3. DIY Carrot Lemonade: After the debauchery and heavy drinks of winter (hot chocolate, eggnog, you get it), give your system a vitamin blast with this delicious lemonade. (via Kristi Murphy)
4. DIY Flower Pot Cookies: Still waiting for the garden to fully bloom? Get your fix with the cutest flowerpots ever. (via The Gunny Sack)
5. DIY Daisy Napkins: Don’t bring paper napkins into this. Dress up your tablescape with these floral lace beauties. (via Sugar & Cloth)
6. DIY Painted Cement Coasters: Now that it’s warm enough to open the windows for fresh air, you can officially start working with cement. These unique bar cart additions add some color AND protect your tables. (via Brit + Co)
7. DIY Geometric Paperfold Garland: Flower garlands are sweet but predictable. Shake up your decor with these geometric baubles. (via Lovely Indeed)
8. DIY Twig & Tweet Layered Cake: Making desserts that double as decor is just plain smart party planning. This layered option with songbirds takes the cake, pun intended. (via The Sweet Escape Creative)
9. DIY Mid-Century Inspired Glasses: Dollar store glasses get a gilded upgrade in this tutorial that anyone can do. (via Design for Soul)
10. DIY Abstract Plates: These pastel designs will still look amazing come summer. Who needs disposables? (via A Kailo Chic Life)
11. DIY Paper Umbrellas: Spring showers bring all kinds of flowers — you know how it goes. These hanging umbrellas will bring color and life to your party, rain or shine. (via One Little Project)
12. DIY Flower Tray: Serving a signature cocktail or want to show off those gorgeous glasses you made? This over-the-top floral tray is the crafty solution you’ve been looking for. (via Aww Sam)
Grab some some more DIY party ideas on our Pinterest page!