With only days remaining until Father’s Day , it’s crunch time to get Dad something special. If you’re stuck in a rut about what to get, don’t worry! Thanks to IfOnly , a marketplace for incredible experiences, we’ve managed to find the *best* last-minute Father’s Day gifts for every kind of dad . Adrenaline junkie dads can sign up for a paragliding lesson with an expert instructor and major foodie dads can even indulge in a cheese + wine tasting led by renowned cheese masters. No matter what Dad’s into, he’ll remember these extraordinary experiences for years to come.
For the Adrenaline Junkie Dad
1. Soar Through the Air on a Tandem Paragliding Flight With an Expert Instructor ($200): Take Dad up, up and away! If he’s the biggest adrenaline junkie you know, then it’s time to kick it up a notch this Father’s Day with the most epic of surprises, like this 30+ minute paragliding lesson. Yahoo!
2. Hudson River Flight Training Experience ($299): This one-on-one lesson with a trained flight instructor may sound a little scary, but that’s just the kind of stuff Dad loves. Plus, he’ll appreciate being able to take in the jaw-dropping NYC skyline in this two-hour flight training adventure.
3. Soar Over San Francisco in Sunset Seaplane Coastal Tour ($250): He may have already seen the Golden Gate Bridge and other Bay Area landmarks, but not like this! This breathtaking tour of the California coastline by seaplane is one adventure he’ll never forget.
4. Fighter Pilot Training ($1500): If Dad’s got a thing for roller coasters + fighter jets, then he’ll definitely love this gift idea. He’ll be able to step into the cockpit of the SIAI Marchetti aircraft with a fighter pilot as his wingman and engage in the ultimate combat experience. Intense, right?!
For the Techie Dad
1. Drone-Flying Lesson ($600): So he’s more into flying planes via remote control? No problem. Surprise your techie dad with an awesome drone-flying lesson taught by a pair of aerial robotic experts.
For the Hipster Dad
1. Create Your Own Beard or Shave Oil With Brothers Artisan Oil ($85): Bearded dads everywhere, this one’s for you! If he takes pride in his facial haircare, he’ll love this gift idea. Let Dad craft his own all-natural beard or shave oil with Owen Shea, founder of cult-favorite Brothers Artisan Oil, as his guide.
Sports Fanatic Dad
1. Quarterback Camp With Former 49er & Superbowl Champ ($500): How would your dad feel about NFL veteran and Super Bowl champion Steve Bono teaching him a few tricks? You might want to keep an eye on him… just in case your sports fanatic dad flips out from excitement ;)
2. Private Tour of Lakers Locker Room With Sports Insider ($750): Turn his dreams of walking the very halls of basketball greats into a reality with this private lunch and tour of the Lakers team facilities. There’s no doubt he’ll brag all about this Father’s Day gift to his friends once he gets a good look behind-the-scenes of the Staples Center.
Oenophile + Bourbon-Lovin’ Dads
1. Private Tour and Flight Tasting at an Award Winning Craft Whiskey Distillery in Brooklyn ($80): He’ll finally get to find out what goes into making the perfect glass of whiskey in this private guided tour at Kings County Distillery. Aside from sampling a flight of five whiskeys, he’ll get invaluable insider knowledge of the whiskey trade.
2. Classic Cocktail Lesson by Master Mixologist Dushan Zaric ($300): This two and a half hour class taught by Dushan Zaric will turn your dad into a cocktail master as he learns about the fascinating history of drinks and bartending techniques. He’ll even get an original cocktail recipe made just for him — and there’s not many dads who can say that!
3. The Discovery Collection: 12 Half-Sized Bottles of Revelatory Sips Curated by a Master Wine Expert ($160): He won’t have to travel the across the globe to enjoy the world’s finest wine flavors with this sublime oenophile experience. If Dad’s someone who loves to entertain, this interactive and educational experience exploring the different flavors and stories of the curated collection of 12 half-sized bottles is the one to surprise him with.
For the Foodie Dad
1. Cheese Tasting in the Cave of Artisanal Fromagerie Led by Renowned Cheese Masters ($99): Fromagers Max McCalman and Pamela Brewer will lead him through an exquisite cheese and wine tasting and pairing lesson. If those activities are already included in Dad’s favorite pastimes, then it’s likely this experience was made just for him.
2. The Art of Sushi Making With a Katsuya Alum ($225): Like Dad says: You can never have enough sushi. Appeal to his sushi-lovin’ mantra with this interactive sushi-making class he can enjoy in the comfort of his own home. From learning how to make the perfect sushi rice to slicing fish like a pro, this class is the way to go for your sushi-lover dad.
3. Tour of an Artisan Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Maker ($400): For dads with a major sweet tooth, this private tour of SF’s only bean-to-bar chocolate factory is a must. In addition to teaching him all there is to know about the chocolate-making process, he’ll get to sample plenty of tasty desserts, including pastry goodies. Uh, yum!
Which of these amazing experiences would your dad want? Tweet us @BritandCo telling us what you’ll surprise Dad with on Father’s Day!
(Photos via IfOnly )