22 Eye Patches That Will Upgrade Your Post-Night-Out Skincare Game
Eye masks are the best beauty essential to preserve your selfie game. Beyond boosting your Insta-feed, the self-care gems are also a totally fab addition to your skincare routines. Whether it’s rejuvenation, hydration, or the anti-aging glow you seek, these eye patches have what it takes to keep you looking rested and ensure that your It-girl beauty stays *on fleek.*
1. Boscia Sake Brightening Hydrogel Mask ($15): These babies bring extra oomph to your eyes with both firming and brightening benefits. Their hydrogel texture soothes your eyes as it delivers antioxidants to work their age-defying magic.
2. Mila Moursi Paris Triple Action Eye Contour Mask ($125): Meet the crème de la crème of anti-aging eye masks, containing the trifecta of youth-promoting ingredients. With hyaluronic acid, royal jelly, and collagen to boot, these bad boys are deemed fit for a queen.
3. Tony Moly My Little Pet Eye Patch ($5): These little cuties pack some serious punch to put the sparkle back into dull, tired eyes. Enjoy moisturized skin as they obliterate those pesky, dark under-eye circles.
4. Verso Reviving Eye Mask ($55): These little darlings deliver when it comes to conditioning the skin around your eyes. The brand is known for its signature retinol-derived ingredient, the powerful anti-ager, retinol 8.
5. Anne Semonin Eye Express Radiance Ice Cubes ($58): Boosting your skin’s circulation like no other, these faux-ice cubes might as well be straight from the fountain of youth. They’ll refresh, lift, and illuminate your soon-to-be radiant skin. So much yes.
6. Wei Tibetan Chrysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment ($60): Talk about a K-Beauty find you don’t want to miss. These ah-mazing eye pads are masters at de-puffing and rejuvenating the most sleep-deprived peepers. They’re an absolute must-have for the morning after your next GNO.
7. Shangpree Gold Black Pearl Hydrogel Eye Mask ($60): There’s a treasure trove of anti-aging minerals, amino acids, and proteins contained in this gem of a find. The powerhouse marine-derived ingredients — which include real gold and pearl — erase fine lines and diminish dark circles, leaving your entire eye area feeling totally refreshed.
8. Tony Moly Timeless GF-Factor Second Skin Eye Goggles ($5): On days when you need a serious pick-me-up, this goggle-shaped mask is just what the doctor ordered. It delivers a relaxing formula full of anti-agers while smoothing the skin around your eyes.
9. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks ($25 for 6): Gold foil keeps every drop of the hyaluronic acid, aloe, and lavender-rich serum in place thanks to a trusted no-slip design. Apply for 10 to 15 minutes for a selfie-ready pick-me-up.
10. Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Firming Mask ($60): Celebrity skin expert Joanna Vargas created these luxe masks to reduce puffiness, sagging, wrinkles, and dark circles. Thanks to hydrolyzed silk protein, hyaluronic acid, and allantoin, your entire eye area is left soothed, smoothed, and revitalized.
11. Patchology FlashPatch Eye Gels ($50): These patches work in just five minutes, using caffeine and collagen to work magic on your peepers. Plus, their travel-friendly container makes them fab to keep on-hand.
12. Blaq Hydrogel Eye Mask ($29 for 5): With the sleekest packaging in the biz, these hydrogel under-eye masks use activated charcoal to detox — and de-puff — eyes looking under the weather. Another perk? Their infinite Insta-story potential.
13. Skyn Iceland HydroCool Firming Eye Gels ($30 for 8 pairs): Say it with us, “Cult favorite.” Seems like everybody has something great to say about these cooling, skin-restoring buys made with Icelandic glacier water and mineral-rich serum.
14. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask ($65 for 12): Another industry favorite, Shiseido’s retinol eye patches smooth away wrinkles with regular use. Your #selfcaresunday just got a little bit easier.
15. Honest Hazel Eye Gels ($12 for 3): All-natural ingredients — like cactus collagen, aloe vera, vitamins C and E, and Arbutin — fend off everything from dark circles and fine lines to puffiness.
16. Miint by Petite Amie Skincare Lolita Eye Mask ($5): Brightening? Say no more — $5 per mask is a small price to pay for your future free of discoloration.
17. Chella Skincare Anti-Fatigue Mask Kit ($30 for 4): Each kit comes with a mask and a tube of collagen-matrix that works its under-eye magic by faking a full night’s sleep. They’re clinically proven to hydrate, smoothe, and reduce redness for mornings when you’re fighting a losing battle with your alarm.
18. 100% Pure Bright Eyes ($30 for 5): Hit refresh for your lids with each and every application of these plant-powered beauty buys. They’re both caffeinated and hydrating — one winning combo our coffee can’t claim.
19. DHC Eye Zone Care Pack ($17 for 6): From the makers of the beloved oil cleanser comes these full coverage masks that treat the entire eye area. They also contain hyaluronic acid and elastin fortify the skin barrier, giving your delicate skin a little extra oomph.
20. Wish Formula Bat Eye Essence Mask ($4): So much yes. This K-Beauty find uses fermented honey essence, licorice, and mistletoe extracts that soothe, brighten, and plump. Meanwhile, pure vitamin C fades dark circles over time.
21. Earth Therapeutics Collagen Hydrogel Under-Eye Patch ($9 for 5): These little collagen masks that quench your under-eyes back to fully-hydrated health. Chock full of nutrients, they relieve puffiness and lighten tired eyes with each use.
22. Kat Burki KB5 Recovery Masks ($90 for 4): Exhausted eyes, meet your match. Each mask provides you with a total makeover using skincare goodies like botanical Hyaluronic acid, plant stem cells, silk amino acids, cold-processed avocado oil, and a patented KB5 complex for optimum benefits.
What eye masks do you want to try? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.