For the entire month of October, from the first through Halloween, we were all about pumpkin spice errything. Apps, ‘sserts, drinks — you name it, we ate it (and sometimes even wore it). While we’re sad to see one of our all-time fave holidays go, it’s time to kick PSL to the curb and make room for 25 fall beauty products that have all of the fall-time flair sans the orange gourd. Go ‘head, treat yo’self.
1. Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub ($25): The maple scent of this oat, shea butter and sugar body smoother will make you go bananas… and leave you craving waffles, Leslie Knope style.
2. Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette ($49): We’re well-versed in the health benefits of eating chocolate, but did you know that it also protects and heals sun and wind-damaged skin? This shadow palette actually has antioxidant-rich cocoa powder in its formula, so swipe those delicious shades of milk chocolate, toffee and cotton candy pinks on your lids to get your fix.
3. Sonia Kashuk 15th Anniversary Brush Set ($40): It might be about time to replace some of your beloved makeup brushes. What better way to add some spice to your vanity than with these purple beauties?
4. philosophy Holiday Spice Rack Trio ($27): Mmm… three spicy-sweet flavors bring the warmth and nostalgia of holiday baking: Spiced Cinnamon Stick, Creamy Cardamom and Vanilla Bean Nutmeg. Squeeze a pinch of each luscious blend on your loofah to create a yummy signature scent that will have your entire bathroom smelling like the Keebler elves’ treehouse workshop.
5. Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil ($50): Just because autumn winds are tough doesn’t mean your face has to be. Pat on a few drops of this blend of seaberry, cranberry seed, camellia seed, grapeseed and sweet almond oils to restore and refresh your skin.
6. Tarte smolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Fig ($22): This waterproof eyeliner creates the perfect smudgy smoky eye in a daytime-friendly shade of fig that makes all eye colors pop. Bonus: it’ll last you all day when you’re in the kitchen whipping up a fantastic feast for the fam.
7. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter ($22): You’ll love the richness of this butter’s ultra-thick consistency and the deliciousness of Soap & Glory’s signature Pink Fragrance: fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, and amber with woody and warm vanilla notes. And who doesn’t love punny packaging?
8. Bliss Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath in Blood Orange and White Pepper ($18): This high-brow gourmet flavor combo is the kind we only hear about on Top Chef. We approve.
9. Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish ($65): Scrub-a-dub-dub those dry patches away and smell like a batch of freshly baked cookies. We see nothing wrong with that.
10. Molton Brown Rockrose and Pine Liquid Hand Wash ($28): After a long day’s work of chopping firewood (if you’re into that), bring the woodsy outdoors in with this hand wash. On the scale of manliness, we’d say it’s a Paul Bunyan.
11. Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Honey Bath ($45): Inspired by the aroma of the French patisserie, the luxurious medley of fresh figs, apricot nectar and ylang ylang will make you say “Ooh, la la!” as you turn your bathroom into a spa oasis.
12. L’Occitane Almond Firming and Softening Supple Skin Oil ($42): This formula is enriched with peppermint, palmarosa and immortelle essential oils to repair skin elasticity, which helps keep stretch marks at bay.
14. Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens ($10): Dab these blotting papers to freshen up your face midday without having to touch up your makeup. We promise it won’t make your face smell like a peppermint (at least not so much that Aaron Samuels would notice to comment).
16. Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel ($7): Add some spice to your mani with a few dashes of cinnamon — the bronze flecks in this nail polish will leave them smelling sweet, too.
17. C. Booth Triple Action Bath, Shower + Hair Wash in Rosemary Mint ($4): The holidays can be stressful. Keep it fresh and wash those worries away with this minty, herbal three-in-one.
18. Eminence Pear and Green Apple Masque ($44): We’re all about licking the bowl after mixing up a delightful dessert, but we didn’t think we could actually get away with wearing it on our faces! Made with antioxidant-rich power duo apple and pear, we wish this face mask was edible.
19. Fekkai Apple Cider Shampoo ($20): While its neon green color may look like something for Halloween, this apple and pear-scented clarifying shampoo gets out all the gunk, leaving you with squeaky clean strands for all those holiday Instagrams.
20. LaVanilla The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla ($14): It’s okay to admit you’re not a baker extraordinaire — but this sweet scented deodorant will make everyone think you’ve been baking up a storm!
21. C. Booth Ginger Sugar Body Scrub ($5): This sweet ‘n spicy scrub will polish your skin in a (ginger)snap.
Which of these scrumptious spa delights will you splurge on? Leave your (beauty) mark with a comment!