19 Holiday Pie Recipes You Can Definitely Ace
Before you pick out that fabulous holiday dress and some fabulous accessories to go with it, you’ve got to figure out what you are going to make for dessert. You are in luck! We’ve got you covered with 19 pies and counting for your holiday dessert table.
1. Cranberry Pie with Rosemary Buttermilk Crust: We think the combination of savory rosemary and sweet cranberries is just genius. You can’t go wrong with this pie for the holidays! (via Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine)
7. Ultimate Pumpkin Pie: We don’t think the holidays are the holidays without some pumpkin pie. This Ultimate Pumpkin Pie recipe knocks our sweet tooth socks off, especially considering it has a layer of sugared pecans. (via Brit + Co.)
10. Banana Chocolate Pie: We love how beautiful the design is on top of this pie! It has sparked all kinds of ideas for us over here at Brit + Co., and we hope is does the same for you! (via Recipe For Happiness)
13. Brown Butter Spice Cake with Sparkling Cranberries and Cream: Need we say more?! With “sparkling cranberries” this number is nothing short of perfection for the holidays! We get that this is a cake, but serving it in a round skillet dish constitutes a pie in our book. (via Willow Bird Baking)
16. Cranberry Meringue Pie Bites: Again our love for “mini” has reared its delightful head! And even better, these Cranberry Meringue Pie Bites look deliciously simple to make! (via Best Friends For Frosting)
17. Stuffed Apple Pie – The Healthiest Holiday Pie: This Stuffed Apple Pie is gluten-free and vegan. This is a great way to accommodate your holiday guests that have food constraints. (via The Food Click)
18. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Pie: Joy of Joy the Baker writes a delightfully witty food blog, but there is nothing funny about this pie. This recipe seriously takes the cake … or should we say pie?! (via Joy The Baker)
We hope these pie recipes inspire you like they have inspired us! Now get out your mixing bowl and get to baking!