10 Fall Runway Trends to Copy ASAP
New York is busy gearing up for Spring Fashion Week, but we’re all about the immediate future. So we’re looking back at fall 2014 runway shows to remind you what you ought to be wearing in the next few months, all while not totally draining your bank account. After reading this, you’ll be 157% on trend this season.
1. Faux Fur Coat ($70): Great news for all of you who love color, this season’s faux fur coat is all about color! Anna Sui’s burning red coat was absolutely stunning on the NY runway.
2. Fringe ($59): One of the most profiled designers and former Project Runway judge, Michael Kors is bringing one of our all-time favorite trends back this fall — fringe! Make sure to go big with a long-length fringe bag to make a real statement.
3. Cartoon Horse Print Chiffon Dress ($109): Tory Burch‘s equestrian look was one of the most buzzed about things that strutted down the runway. And now, you can be a cowgirl on a budget with this two-piece look. Pair it with your riding boots, and giddy up.
6. Cape ($138): Mark And Estel and Tadashi Shoji incorporated flawless cape coats into their fall looks. Enjoy the transition into fall and cuddle up with stunning cape business wear that everyone in the office will be drooling over.
9. Metallic Shine and Sparkle ($58): Speaking of metallics, Badgley Mischka showed a fall collection filled with sequin, metal and glitter. That means you get to wear more shiny and sparkly dresses all fall long!
10. Grunge ($68): Everyone was surprised by Vera Wang’s grunge fall collection. Everyone’s favorite wedding dress designer created a “Romance Meets Grunge” trend which will be the biggest and hottest look of the season. You wanna dress like Vera Wang? Make sure to add girly qualities into your plaid and leather look!
Do you have a favorite fall trend? Which one is your go-to copycat idea? Share your thoughts below!