The 12 Most Pinteresting Celebrities
Celebrities are not so different from us; they go grocery shopping, leave the gym looking sweaty and even grab the occasional (or not so occasional) latte at Starbucks. Whether we are dressing like Cameron Diaz or crafting like T.Swift, there is something addicting about finding something a common link with the stars. Now, you can even Pin with them. This list of oh-so-Pinteresting celebrities will keep your feed filled with more fashion, food, fitness and beauty inspiration than you could ever dream of!
1. Lauren Conrad: This little Laguna sweetheart has become a style, beauty and DIY guru. Her Pinterest page is packed full of everything from her wedding planning inspiration to original beauty tutorials.
2. Carson Kressley: Carson simply has an eye for fashion and design that we can’t get enough of. Take a tour of his Casa de Carson board to be inspired by his chic home decor or feed your inner fashionista with one of his many style boards.
3. Ellen Degeneres: Ellen has entire boards dedicated to awkward family photos, text fails… and not to mention, Sophia Grace and Rosie, the adorable British duo that took Ellen (and our hearts) by storm. Give her a follow and we promise you will never have a shortage of laughs.
4. Giada De Laurentiis: Fill your Pinterest page (and your appetite) with all the best recipes and cooking tips from one of our favorite foodies. Giada’s page is filled with fun, behind the scenes photography on top of all of the classic Italian dishes that you love!
5. Rebecca Minkoff: If you’ve ever wished you could have your own personal stylist to give you fashion inspiration every day, Rebecca’s Pinterest page is almost that. If such a thing is possible, you may get fashion fatigue looking at this addictive collection of the latest looks and trends from one of our favorite designers.
6. Bethenny Frankel: If you love being well-fed and fitting into your skinny jeans, Bethenny shares all her favorite healthy recipe and cocktail concoctions for you to have fun, while still feeling good. What could be better?
7. Kourtney Kardashian: From LA lady to modern momma, this sassy Kardashian sister never fails to entertain. Her page is filled with looks we love and family fun inspiration for her little cuties, Mason and Penelope.
8. Coco Rocha: High fashion has a place on Pinterest thanks to supermodel Coco Rocha sharing everything from personal pictures to dreamy bedroom decor and #genius ideas like painting rocks with glow in the dark paint to line + light up your walkway.
9. Jessica Alba: Stay pinspired with ideas for you and your little ones on the Honest Co. mom’s profile filled with green living tips galore.
10. Diane Keaton: From hair to home decor, this long-time leading lady keeps her monochromatic Pinterest page filled with inspiring images. Our personal favorite is her Hair Daze board which pays tribute to questionable hair trends over the years.
11. Ashley Tisdale: This starlet’s well-organized Pinterest page shares fashion favorites for all seasons, fitness and even tips for do gooders.
12. Vanessa Hudgens: Motivational quotes, enviable nail art and pics to inspire wanderlust — yes, stars (like Vanessa) are really just like us (on Pinterest :).
Who is your favorite repin-worthy person to follow on Pinterest? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)