Celebrities are not so different from us; they go grocery shopping, leave the gym looking sweaty and even grab the occasional (or not so occasional) latte at Starbucks. Whether we are dressing like Cameron Diaz or crafting like T.Swift, there is something addicting about finding something a common link with the stars. Now, you can even Pin with them. This list of oh-so-Pinteresting celebrities will keep your feed filled with more fashion, food, fitness and beauty inspiration than you could ever dream of!
1. Lauren Conrad: This little Laguna sweetheart has become a style, beauty and DIY guru. Her Pinterest page is packed full of everything from her wedding planning inspiration to original beauty tutorials.
2. Carson Kressley: Carson simply has an eye for fashion and design that we can’t get enough of. Take a tour of his Casa de Carson board to be inspired by his chic home decor or feed your inner fashionista with one of his many style boards.
3. Ellen Degeneres: Ellen has entire boards dedicated to awkward family photos, text fails… and not to mention, Sophia Grace and Rosie, the adorable British duo that took Ellen (and our hearts) by storm. Give her a follow and we promise you will never have a shortage of laughs.
4. Giada De Laurentiis: Fill your Pinterest page (and your appetite) with all the best recipes and cooking tips from one of our favorite foodies. Giada’s page is filled with fun, behind the scenes photography on top of all of the classic Italian dishes that you love!
5. Rebecca Minkoff: If you’ve ever wished you could have your own personal stylist to give you fashion inspiration every day, Rebecca’s Pinterest page is almost that. If such a thing is possible, you may get fashion fatigue looking at this addictive collection of the latest looks and trends from one of our favorite designers.
6. Bethenny Frankel: If you love being well-fed and fitting into your skinny jeans, Bethenny shares all her favorite healthy recipe and cocktail concoctions for you to have fun, while still feeling good. What could be better?
7. Kourtney Kardashian: From LA lady to modern momma, this sassy Kardashian sister never fails to entertain. Her page is filled with looks we love and family fun inspiration for her little cuties, Mason and Penelope.
8. Coco Rocha: High fashion has a place on Pinterest thanks to supermodel Coco Rocha sharing everything from personal pictures to dreamy bedroom decor and #genius ideas like painting rocks with glow in the dark paint to line + light up your walkway.
9. Jessica Alba: Stay pinspired with ideas for you and your little ones on the Honest Co. mom’s profile filled with green living tips galore.
10. Diane Keaton: From hair to home decor, this long-time leading lady keeps her monochromatic Pinterest page filled with inspiring images. Our personal favorite is her Hair Daze board which pays tribute to questionable hair trends over the years.
11. Ashley Tisdale: This starlet’s well-organized Pinterest page shares fashion favorites for all seasons, fitness and even tips for do gooders.
12. Vanessa Hudgens: Motivational quotes, enviable nail art and pics to inspire wanderlust — yes, stars (like Vanessa) are really just like us (on Pinterest :).
Who is your favorite repin-worthy person to follow on Pinterest? Let us know in the comments below!