Wedding photos last forever, so it’s no surprise that you would spend hours and hours Pinning every last detail, from your dress down to your digits. While you want your look to stand the test of time, that doesn’t mean you need to steer clear of right-now trends and seasonal styles altogether. It’s just about doing them in a way that won’t be cringe-worthy when you look back at your pics in the years to come.
And what better way to bring a little flavor to your nuptials than with a next-level bridal manicure? We’ve got you covered with 30 seasonally inspired ideas that strike the perfect balance between trendy and timeless. From unexpected hues and embellishments to alternatives to French manis and crystals, there are plenty of ways to get your digits ready for your fall wedding.
1. Roses: This cool-weather take on a romantic rose nail design reverses the base color with a beautiful berry shade. Tiny white rose details bring out the best in your magnificent mani.
2. Lines + Jewels: There’s a lot going on with this mani — and we love it all! Yes, a light pink/neutral polish is seasonless, but the shattered glass embellishments (which are so hot right now) keep it distinctly fall 2016.
3. Romantic Red: Nothing is more classic than an apple red mani. Crystal embellishments nestled at the bed of your nail take it into must-have territory.
4. Gucci-Inspired: You don’t have to spend a ton to get a totally designer look on your wedding day. This nail design is straight off the runways of NYFW and incorporates all the elements of Gucci’s iconic Dionysus look.
5. Nude Chevron: Neutral nails never go out of style, but with a few geometric elements and a negative space design, your wedding day mani turns into Insta-bait. Don’t forget — a little bit of glitter can go a long way.
6. Hearts on Fire: What’s the perfect equation for a romantic mani on your big day? Combine a nude base with red hearts and crystal embellishments FTW.
7. Gold Hearts: Show some subtle love with this adorable heart pattern. While the colors don’t necessarily scream fall, this look is so cute, we love it any time of year.
8. Glam Filigree: Looking for a more subtle way to take your digits in a seasonal direction? Try experimenting with a deeper shade of pink with bronze filigree accents.
9. All That Glitters: Because sometimes a lady needs a little sparkle… especially on her big day. Keep your base coat a neutral tone of blush or cream for a style that reads more “I do” than holiday.
10. Arrows: A red-to-black gradient is fab for fall. Add on gold adornments, like arrows and dots, and you’ve got yourself one heck of a wedding look.
11. Fuchsia Negative Space Nails: A modern interpretation of a classic French mani, this high-impact design is gorgeous and glam. The best part is, it can be executed in a variety of seasonal shades to match your wedding theme.
12. I Do: Glitter adds a touch of something special to this stunning berry shade. And, of course, the pièce de résistance: “I do” written in gold script.
13. Matte Florals: Nail art lovers, rejoice! Vampy berry matte meets soft pink, florals, crystals and silver foil stripes for a style that will upgrade any wedding day mani.
14. Silver Bands: Simple yet modern all at the same time. Striking silver bands brighten up this nude mani. Just imagine how gorgeous this will look with your new bling!
15. Royal Red: Looking for an anything-but-average negative space style that will still stand the test of time? This matte and gloss combo is gorgeous for cold-weather weddings.
16. Kate Middleton Inspo: Planning a royal wedding? Take a cue from the duchess herself. This pretty print is inspired by one of the dresses Kate recently donned.
17. Modern Mauve: This season, it’s all about mauve! We love the creative twist of incorporating tonal shades and a metallic accent nail.
18. Something Blue: Not all nail art has to include a delicate design. By simply choosing a few shades of blue, you can get your digits wedding-ready.
19. Color-Blocked Mani: For brides who want something a little modern with classic accents, this geo design is for you. It’s easy to execute — all you need are a few polish shades and some tape for a Mondrian-inspired style.
20. Gold Tips: Think of this as the French mani’s more fashionable (and festive) cousin. Burgundy and gold is a classic yet always-stunning seasonal color combo.
21. Feminine Florals: More daring, non-traditional brides will love this matte black mani. The tiny florals bring an old-world, botanical charm to the overall look. Does this mean our digits count as our “something old?” Either way, we’re sold.
22. Fresh French: Take a timeless French mani to the next level with rose and thorn decals. This nail art screams edgy and elegant.
23. Pumpkin Spice: Spice up your typical big day style with the shade of the season plus some gold embellishments. This look is sure to wow, whether you’re saying “I do” in September or November.
24. Nude Galaxy: A smattering of sparkles finishes this ethereal look. It’s lovely for a fall or winter wedding (okay, so it works for any time of year).
25. Brocade: Keep it classy with a burgundy brocade that mixes in touches of cream. It’s perfect for more formal occasions — like, say, your wedding!
26. Matte Merlot: We’ve said it before — matte is a mega trend you need to try ASAP. A band of crystals adds an unmistakably bridal finishing touch.
27. Sparkly Stripes: Chevron and diagonal stripes in a metallic gold look gorgeous against this wine base color. The best part is that it doesn’t scream bridal, so you can rock it well after your guests have gone home.
28. Blinged Out: For wedding-worthy nails that wow, look no further than this dazzling design. The matte top coat keeps it modern, while the mega bling adds a double dose of wow factor.
29. Tuxedo: Take inspo from your boo with a fancy tuxedo nail design. This sleek and slightly abstract interpretation will add some flair to your modern bridal look.
30. Champagne Dreams: The equation for brilliant bridal style? Pair two of your fave fall shades with a glitter gradient. All that’s left to do is grab a glass of Champagne and cheers to the happy couple (AKA you and your S.O.).
Love these wedding nails? Follow us on Pinterest for more bridal beauty inspo.