16 Wedding-Worthy Nail Art Designs
It’s your big day and you want every part of your bridal look to be exceptional. From your ethereal updo to your Tiffany blue heels, no detail is considered too small, including your nails! ‘Cause as much as your bridesmaids will gawk at your gown, remember your mani will be front-and-center as your S.O. 4 Lyfe (!!) slips on that bling and while you dance to “Single Ladies” and toss your bouquet. So whether you go for a polished mani as traditional as your lace veil or want modern nail art to match your bridal jumpsuit, these 16 wedding-worthy manis won’t go unnoticed.
3. Something Blue: We’ve found you “something blue” to add into the wedding mix! Keep the manicure sweet + simple by painting your ring nail blue and leaving the rest of your fingertips pink. (via Offbeat Bride)
7. Geometric Nail Art: Forget tradition, this dynamic manicure is for the unconventional bride who wants to send nothing but good vibes on her special day. The coral, navy and glitter design is SO striking — it’s safe to say that your nails will be the envy of your entire bridal party. (via Cult Cosmetics)
9. Outlined Nails: If it’s good enough for the Chanel runway, then it’ll be more than suitable for your own walk down the aisle. This is the perfect nail art for the minimalist bride who appreciates simplicity and clean design. (via Scissors and Thread)
11. Coral and Silver Stripe Mani: A pretty coral hue with a silver striped accent nail makes for one stunningly simply manicure. Bonus points if you coordinate the color of your tips with your bridesmaids’ dresses. (via Pshiiit)
12. Caviar Manicure: Because your black tie wedding will be an affair to remember, your nails should be just as elegant as your dress. If you’re going for a modern take on a classic look, then opt for a caviar mani. (via Plan My Day)
Which bridal nail art design will you be flaunting on your big day? Leave a comment below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)