16 Wedding-Worthy Nail Art Designs
It’s your big day and you want every part of your bridal look to be exceptional. From your ethereal updo to your Tiffany blue heels, no detail is considered too small, including your nails! ‘Cause as much as your bridesmaids will gawk at your gown, remember your mani will be front-and-center as your S.O. 4 Lyfe (!!) slips on that bling and while you dance to “Single Ladies” and toss your bouquet. So whether you go for a polished mani as traditional as your lace veil or want modern nail art to match your bridal jumpsuit, these 16 wedding-worthy manis won’t go unnoticed.
2. Paint Strokes Nail Wraps ($13): If you’re short on time or are looking to add a whimsical touch to your white dress, then these painterly nail wraps are everything.
3. Something Blue: We’ve found you “something blue” to add into the wedding mix! Keep the manicure sweet + simple by painting your ring nail blue and leaving the rest of your fingertips pink. (via Offbeat Bride)
7. Geometric Nail Art: Forget tradition, this dynamic manicure is for the unconventional bride who wants to send nothing but good vibes on her special day. The coral, navy and glitter design is SO striking — it’s safe to say that your nails will be the envy of your entire bridal party. (via Cult Cosmetics)
9. Outlined Nails: If it’s good enough for the Chanel runway, then it’ll be more than suitable for your own walk down the aisle. This is the perfect nail art for the minimalist bride who appreciates simplicity and clean design. (via Scissors and Thread)
11. Coral and Silver Stripe Mani: A pretty coral hue with a silver striped accent nail makes for one stunningly simply manicure. Bonus points if you coordinate the color of your tips with your bridesmaids’ dresses. (via Pshiiit)
12. Caviar Manicure: Because your black tie wedding will be an affair to remember, your nails should be just as elegant as your dress. If you’re going for a modern take on a classic look, then opt for a caviar mani. (via Plan My Day)
Which bridal nail art design will you be flaunting on your big day? Leave a comment below!