12 Outdoor Family Holiday Card Ideas That Aren’t a Tree Farm
Christmas is the perfect time to get creative. That’s why this year you should mix up the usual family photo with something a bit more original and, well, you! No more tree farm snaps or living room poses. These cute holiday ideas take the festive fun outdoors for a family photo that you will cherish for years to come. And if you are looking to take things to a whole other (silly) level, these funny holiday card ideas will get lots of laughs.
1. Retro-Inspired Christmas: Take the fun outside with an old RV, some cute decor and *lots* of fake snow. You could even bring some vintage lawn chairs into the mix to really set the scene. (Photo via DrewB Photography)
2. Cookies + Milk: Okay, so technically this is at a tree farm, but it was too cute not to share. Bribe your kiddos with milk and cookies to get the best shot and some QT family time. (via Lana Sky Photography)
6. Snuggle Session: The holiday season is all about being snug + cozy. A shot this simple is easy to recreate and will have your kiddos in major giggle/snuggle mode. (via Rebekah Westover Photography)
7. Cute+ Colorful: A winter wonderland is not complete without some pretty pops of color. Hang some bright ornaments and throw a few in the snow to get the look. Bonus points if you copy their wardrobe match the decor. (via Freckle Face Photography)
10. Go Vintage: If you have an old car handy, grab the whole family for a holiday shoot filled with presents and, of course, a tree. With props like these, there are endless photo opportunities. (Photo via Blue Lily Photography)
11. Gingerbread Land: Think outside the Christmas tree box and go with a sweet, candy-inspired shoot instead. This gingerbread house and adorable wardrobe is too cute for words. (via Green Tree Photography)
What will you come up with this Christmas season? Tweet us your adorable photo.
(Additional reporting by Katie Bond)