We had a lot of LOLs finding the funniest cards to purchase this holiday season for ya. Seriously, we’re still laughing. But sometimes (actually, always) we like to see what you all can create, and this time of year, we get the biggest jollies from funny family photo ideas. Here are 15 fams straight up KILLING their holiday photos — use these as inspo for your own silly, merry holiday shoot.
2. Kitchen Nightmare: This shot should be easy as it probably occurs at least once a week when the little ones attempt to spoil their dinner. Bake a cake, pour the wine and let the action happen naturally. (via Justine Ungaro)
4. Checked Out: Feeling ignored by the family again? (Sorry, it’s hard for us to take our eyes off our fave apps sometimes…) Send out some special greetings that everyone can relate to. (via Things Could Be Worse)
5. You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out: Have a Ralphie in your family? Grab the leg lamp, a Red Ryder BB gun and your cozy pink bunny onesie (we know you have one) in preparation for this marathon A Christmas Story photoshoot. (via Liz Labianca Photography)
7. Holiday Heros: Turn those daily daydreams of transforming your family into The Avengers with a superhero-themed snap session. Bonus points if the little ones get off the ground and start flying around. (via Photography by Susie)
8. Big (Air) Heads: After opening an envelope containing these blown up heads, your friends and family will be doing so many double takes it will count as a neck workout. Create extra laughs by switching up the heads and bodies ;) (via You Can’t Be Serious)
13. Twisted and Tangled: Not into getting tangled in strings of light while the kids giggle away at your misfortune? Get everyone involved and try to do the 14-legged race. Definitely Tweet us that shot if it happens. (via Wendy Vonsosen Photography)
15. Taped to the Wall: The naughtiest kid on Santa’s list deserves to get taped to the wall, no? Regardless, it will definitely make for a WTF moment worthy of phone calls from Grandma and Grandpa. (via Highlite Photography)
Which hilarious holiday shot are you planning on recreating with your family? Send us a snap on Twitter or let us know in the comments below.