In the fashion world, everyone assumes if you’re tall, you’ve got it made. In reality, all those extra inches can mean a struggle to find trousers that come past your ankle, skirts that are long enough to be worn in public and a blazer that doesn’t turn into a three-quarter-length crop jacket. If you’re looking for some fashion tips on where to find clothes and how to style them, we’ve got 16 fabulous bloggers to help you lovely, leggy ladies out.
1. Style Scrapbook: Fashion blogger Andy Torres is over six feet tall and loves her heels. If you’re going for a sleek and sporty look, she’s your girl.
2. Natalie Off Duty: Former model Natalie Suarez is all about loose layers and effortless pieces, like a white tee, boyfriend jeans and an oversized coat. She rocks looks you can wear every single day and still feel chic in, without ever feeling overdressed.
3. Nicolette Mason: Nicolette’s blog is a stunning diary of her adventures in international travel and personal style. Filled with beauty and a positive outlook, her blog provides readers with lots of eye candy, from her cherished glittery heels to French macarons.
4. A Curious Fancy: If you love all things vintage, you’ll adore this blog. She takes great pride in not acknowledging every new trend that hits the stores and stays true to her own quirky, personal style.
5. All The Tall Things: Documenting her struggle as a tall fashionista, Laura Schofield set out to piece together a style bible for women who love fashion but struggle to find long-enough pants. She also just had a baby, so if you’re tall and expecting, check out her blog for some great tips on dressing the bump.
6. The Curvy Fashionista: Determined to show the fashion world and fellow plus-size women that every woman can rock popular trends, fashions and styles, The Curvy Fashionista shows you how to fashion your curves with the latest in fashion, news, trends, interviews and tips.
7. Style of a London Tall Girl: Marsha is a London-based, six-foot-tall fashion blogger who posts impeccable OOTDs, along with information on where to get all those stylish pieces.
8. Tall Swag: Alica Jay stands at a beautiful six feet, six inches tall and uses her blog as a way to invite fellow tall people to “look ridiculously fierce together.”
9. What I Wore: Jessica Quirk has been interested in style since she first learned how to sew in grade school. She offers advice and inspiration for putting together outfits that help women feel confident, positive and ready to take on the world.
10. Fashion for Giants: We can’t help but chuckle at her blog title, but Gracey writes with real grace and humor about the struggle of being a tall, plus-sized woman. Along with fashion, she also writes about thrifting adventures and her love for vintage finds.
11. Tall Look: This blog is a whole community of tall bloggers who have the same goals in mind: share information and support each other. Nache Snow, the mastermind behind Tall Look, is constantly putting together sources for clothing options and dealing with the struggle of finding shoes that don’t look like grandma shoes (no offense, Grandma).
12. Dressing Stevie: As the only six-foot-tall fashion-obsessed girl in her social circle, Stevie was frustrated seeing amazing clothes on some of the better-known fashion blogs, only to order them online and find out that they were WAY too short for her body. Her blog, Dressing Stevie, is her personal quest to find fashion inspiration for everyone, but especially taller girls.
13. Height Goddess: Not only does this blog offer tips on where to find tall fashion, they also have their own store, so you can be sure to find the fit that is perfect for you.
14. Pandora: For some truly swoon-worthy fashion photos, check out Miss Pandora’s gorgeous blog. All of her photos make us want to start packing a suitcase and join her in France.
15. Just Add Glam: Full of inspiring outfits and clever combinations, Jennifer Novich’s blog will inspire you to add some more color to your wardrobe.
What tall girl blogs do you follow? Do you have any fashion advice for other tall girls? Share in the comments below!