These Are the Best Fashion Buys from Amazon Prime Day 2018
At long last, Amazon Prime Day is finally here. The colossal site-wide sale has officially begun, with the retailer touting prices even lower than Black Friday and Cyber Monday. So if you’re looking to fill your wardrobe with a slew of new goodies, we’ve got details on the best Amazon Prime Day deals from top fashion brands including Adidas, Ray-Ban, and more for up to 50 percent off. Ch-ch-check ’em out here.
1. Ray-Ban Erika Metal Non-Polarized Sunglasses, Bordeaux/Pink Silver Mirror ($77 on sale from $153): These classic frames feature 100 percent UV protection from the sun’s harmful rays, so your eyes will be protected without losing an ounce of style.
2. Adidas Neo Women’s Cloudfoam Advantage W Fashion Sneaker ($31 on sale from $42-$132): If your toes are starting to look less than fresh, treat your feet to a new pair of the classic leather kicks.
3. PUMA Women’s Sweatpant ($23 on sale from $45): Because the ultimate cool girl uniform is nothing without a pair of PUMA sweats.
4. Calvin Klein Women’s Modern Cotton Bralette ($9-$60 on sale from $13-$86): This cotton bralette is a classic for a reason — it’s equal parts comfy and cool, and it’s on sale in a slew of colors, patterns, and prints.
5. MILLY Women’s Italian Cady V-Neck Bell Sleeve Nicole Mini Dress ($266 on sale from $380): This bell sleeve dress comes in black or white, and it’s perfect for all those steamy summer soirées on your calendar.
6. MILLY Women’s Italian Cady Pencil Dress ($245 on sale from $350): Whether you prefer a super sexy LBD or want to turn heads in color-blocked tomato and raspberry, this is the dress your closet’s been dreaming of.
7. Parker Women’s Paulette Sleeveless Knit Short Dress ($110 on sale from $157): This sweet sleeveless dress comes in rose terracotta or ivory, featuring a mesh top and ruffled skirt overlay. End of summer weddings, here we come!
8. Theory Women’s Lanai Edition 4 Jacket ($128-$277 on sale from $183-$395): Every wardrobe needs a fitted blazer, and this tailored, collarless choice proves that blazers don’t have to be basic. Available in deep navy, charcoal, and black.
Which fashion goodies are you buying for Prime Day? Share your best shopping deals with us @BritandCo.
(Photos via Amazon)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.