Dad always deserves a feast fit for a king on Father’s Day, amirite? Maybe his favorite meal is a classic burger, or a fancy surf and turf is his spread of choice. Chances are, it’s going to be something fried, grilled, or smothered with cheese (so that’s where you get it). Well, break out the beertails and treat Dad to a few of these recipes that’ll have him wishing every day was Father’s Day.
1. Beer Battered Onion Rings With Buttermilk Ranch Dip: If you’re going to go the onion ring route, they have to be beer battered and fried to perfection. Homemade ranch not optional. (via Joy the Baker)
2. Beeramisu: If your dad is a stout beer enthusiast, this boozy version of tiramisu will make his day. Gift him a six pack of his favorite and your present and dish will be done in one fell swoop. (via I Am a Food Blog
3. Beer Bratwurst and Onions: Remember all those times your dad dragged you to baseball games and inhaled a brat with sauteed onions? Relive those memories with tickets to see his team play and a cookout complete with his go-to stadium order. (via Foodiecrush)
4. Brisket Grilled Cheese: A grilled cheese may seem like it’s nothing special, but when you’ve slaved all day on the brisket that’s on the inside, it’s a different story. Nothing says “I love you, Dad” quite like gooey cheese and shredded meat. (via Spicy Southern Kitchen)
7. Grilled Avocado-Barbecue Chicken Naan Pizza: Once your dad finds out that you can grill pizza, he’ll ask for it every year. Top with his favorite pizza toppings or go for this summery barbecue chicken recipe. (via Noble Pig)
11. Jameson Whiskey Blue Cheese Burger With Guinness Cheese Sauce and Crispy Onions: Imagine the best pub burger you’ve ever had, and then amplify that times a million. (via Half Baked Harvest)
13. Steak and Lobster With Spicy Roasted Garlic Chimichurri Butter: Your pops has had to put up with a lot in his day (your teen years, for example). Treat him to a luxurious, spicy surf and turf meal on Father’s Day to say thank you. (via Half Baked Harvest)
Follow us on Pinterest for more cooking and grilling inspiration!