After putting up with all the diaper changing, late-night feedings and crying, new dads really deserve just as much pampering as new moms. It can be frustrating for them to have to wait until their child is old enough to play ball… or even walk. So take this Father’s Day as the opportunity to give the perfect gift to those hard-working dads. And with everything from clothing to gadgets, these 14 gifts are sure to satisfy all those new dads out there.
1. Bespoke Gift Box Subscription ($45 per box): The best gifts are the ones that keep giving, like this subscription box that sends a manly themed gift once a month.
3. Hangover Preventative Cocktail Fortifier ($33): Because momma won’t be too happy if she has to get up early after being up all night feeding.
4. Tactical Dad Apron ($30): Whether it’s manning the grill or taking care of the wee one at home, this apron will definitely come in handy.
5. Classic Station ($30): Since life with a newborn can be a little hectic, help Dad stay (somewhat) organized with this tray for all his essentials.
6. Laces Out Knit Beverage Insulator ($10): Because what dad wouldn’t want a football-inspired knit koozy?
8. Olloclip iPhone Lens ($80): You know he wants to blow up Instagram with all his new baby pics. So a lens that will capture all those special moments seems totally appropriate.
10. Customized Leather Flask ($31): Sure, it could be his initials… or you could customize it with “DAD.”
11. Bandana ($6): No, we’re not suggesting you turn dad into a cowboy. But a bandana can be used as a stylish burp cloth.
14. Car Track T-Shirt ($22): So he might not really need this for a year or two, but when he does, it will be a lifesaver.
Do you have any gift ideas for a first-time father? Tell us below!