Every wedding reception needs at least one totally drool-worthy element. We vote that yours be a gorgeous feature wall that ties in perfectly with your theme. You can get married in front of it, use it as a photo booth backdrop, have it hanging behind your sweetheart table, or all of the above! We know that the wedding arch has been getting some serious play lately, but we think its cousin, the glam feature wall, is just as spectacular (possibly even more so!). Take a gander at these 13 A+ versions and try to act like you don’t agree.
1. Pink Flower Wall: Pale pink is arguably the prettiest color, and it just so happens to look beautiful with loads of roses and cascading greenery. We think this look is perfectly suited for the totally elegant princess bride. (via Jasmine Lee Photography / Mod Wedding)
2. Quote or Verse Feature Wall: Couples have been using giant quotes and verses to express their love for awhile, but now the practice has blossomed into enchanting feature walls. After all, why not supersize it on your wedding day!? (via Melissa Marshall / Junebug Weddings)
3. Industrial Geometric: If you and your main squeeze are a bit edgy, something less floral and a lot more geometric might be in order. A display like this can be rolled out in any space, but looks best in a venue with an industrial vibe. (via Post Studio Projects)
4. Understated Garden: Keep it simple with a few ferns, some comfy chairs, and painted plywood. This look would be really kind on the pocketbook while bringing all the chill vibes to your reception. (via Amber Phinisee / Junebug Weddings)
5. Simple Hanger: A fantastic feature wall doesn’t have to be intricate and expensive. Simple fringe like this one is all you’ll need to add a touch of minimalist decor to your outdoor nuptials. Throw it on your DIY to-do list for an even more budget-friendly piece! (via Dana Fernandez Photography / Ruffled)
6. Minimalistic Vibes: We’ll always have a special place in our hearts for whitewashed brick, because the decor possibilities are literally endless. That said, we adore this sleek and simple feature wall that’ll keep all eyes on you and your boo, without disrupting the minimalist goodness. (via Love Is a Big Deal / Green Wedding Shoes)
7. Nature-Inspired: Think of it as Mother Nature’s wedding present and embrace the budget-friendly backdrop of a majestic tree. All you’ll need to add is some flowy material and a little extra greenery. (via Bethany Small Photography / Ira + Lucy)
8. Garden Wedding: If you have a green thumb, you might be able to whip this baby up yourself. And if you’re feelin’ super handy, go ahead and build a second one to match, then use it to hold presents and your guest book. (via Heidi Ryder / Ruffled)
10. Wedding-chella: This wilderness wedding knocked it out of the park, er, desert, with its two-toned geometric altar. This piece is another example of a design that’s easily transferrable to the reception for fun, on-theme photos. (via Laura Goldenberger Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
11. Cherry Bohemian: Talk about *breathtaking.* The black, painted window frames and bright flowers contrast each other for maximum pop. Plus, you and your guests will feel like total woodland royalty getting photographed in front of this arrangement. (via Amilia Photography / Ruffled)
12. Boho Inspired: Between the crocheted curtain and the antlers, this setup couldn’t scream “boho-chic” any louder (or better). Once you’re done using this eye-catcher for your nuptials, have it moved to the reception for more gawking. (via Darina Stoda Photography / Festival Brides)
13. Mossy Woodland: If your wedding is centered around your love for the forest, this moss-covered spectacle is right up your alley. Make it even more like a piece of woodland paradise by adding some additional greenery (there’s really never enough). (via Jessica Charles / Green Wedding Shoes)
Want more wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!