10 Standout Wedding Sweetheart Table Chair Ideas
Even though you’ll probably spend most of your wedding on your feet, it’s definitely worth it to go all out on the chairs for your sweetheart tables. On the fence about incorporating the wedding trend into your reception? Think about it this way: You’ll have a designated space to take a breather, chow down and, of course, snap a few adorable pics. If you’re drawing a blank on how to create this special space — and make it totally unique — here are 12 completely lovely ideas for the bride and groom.
2. A Love Seat: Cozy up with your S.O. in this mini couch that’s perfect for an outdoor garden-themed party. We love the edgy vibe of the stud details. (via Jodi and Kurt Photography / Style Me Pretty)
4. Simple Garland: Who doesn’t want want to feel like royalty? This simple green garland reminds us of a crown, which is totally fitting — you and your groom are the queen and king of your wedding day. (via Love Is My Favorite Color / Style Me Pretty)
5. Heart-Shaped Garland: This couple took a giant garland and tied it to their chairs in the shape of a heart. The look is soft and romantic, especially with the bride’s veil draping over the greenery. (via Michael and Carina Photographers / Style Me Pretty)
8. Tulle Chairs: The colors are understated, but that’s what makes this look so incredibly pretty. The sturdy-looking wood chairs really balance out the softness of the tulle. (via Rachel Whyte / Wedding Chicks)
10. Country Chic: This setup is a triple threat — the country chic chairs, the greenery and the calligraphy. It’s the perfect blend of personal style and what’s trending. (via Deer Pearl Flowers / Tulle and Chantilly)
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!