20 Instagram-Worthy Essentials to Pack for Your Next Festival
With Weekend One of Coachella behind us, we are officially in the throes of festival season — meaning we can finally show off our best boho chic outfits. Once you’ve settled on the perfect face paint look and flower crown, be sure to pack the goods that will make your look effortless *and* Instagram-worthy. We asked Marisa Kumtong, B+C Junior Designer and general closet-envy-inducing colleague, to share her favorite festival picks from the Brit + Co Shop. Read on to see her curated essentials!
Did we mention we’re obsessed with Marisa’s wardrobe? She’s the queen of effortless style at Brit HQ.
4. Wide Gold Band Ring ($12): You know it’s hard to find jewelry that’s simultaneously minimal, comfortable and statement-making. These wide gold bands are a must.
7. Freaker Beverage Insulator ($10): Sweltering heat is not your drink’s friend. Keep your beverage of choice super cool with these knit insulators, and thank us later.
8. Salty Fox Cuffs ($110 each): Adjustable cuffs mean these won’t fall victim to your crazy moves on the dance floor (er, dance field).
9. bkr Bottle ($30): A good water bottle is arguably the *most* crucial thing to pack, so make sure to grab one that you’ll be proud to carry.
10. Bizi Bangles – Set of 3 ($36): The proceeds of these handwoven bracelets fund educational training programs for the women who crafted them. Meaning you can do good while you look good :)
11. Dots Mini Crossbody ($28): Be sure to keep your valuables safe and sound with this mini crossbody bag. The tiny tote by Maika will fit your phone, cards and cash, so you’ll have everything you need right by your side.
13. Tierra Blanket Roll ($72): Tote this cutie along so you can sprawl in style as you listen to your favorite jams.
14. Leather Fringe Jewelry Kit ($35): What better way to seriously impress the crew than with custom leather statement necklace made by Y-O-U?
16. Geometric Rule of Thirds T-Shirt ($26): If you ask us, a trendy yet comfy tee is the ideal Day Three uniform.
18. Diana Baby 110 Camera ($59): If you’re one to pack light, opt for this itty-bitty 24mm lens camera. It takes impressive photos *and* fits in your pocket.
19. Konkikyo Necklace ($75): The best way to top off a simple, comfortable outfit? A major statement necklace like this.
20. 3-in-1 Drawstring Leather Bag ($225): This gorgeous tote has interior pockets and can be worn as a shoulder bag or a backpack, meaning it won’t get in the way while you’re dancing your booty off. Win, win.
Three cheers for Marisa and her festival expertise! Be sure to head over to the B+C Shop to pick up her recommendations.
What are you packing for upcoming festivals? Share with us in the comments below!