Ellie Kemper + 7 Other First-Time Celebrity Moms Celebrating Mother’s Day This Year
In the spirit of our total freaking excitement for this adorbs-and-a-half first-time mom-to-be, we’d like to give a little love to the other first-time mommas orbiting around the starscape celebrating Mother’s Day this year. Because, let’s face it, we love ourselves some celebrity babies and you know you do too.
1. Brooklyn Decker: The Sports Illustrated model and Chrissy Teigen’s BFF welcomed baby Hank with tennis-star husband Andy Roddick in September of last year.
2. Naya Rivera: Glee alum Naya Rivera’s six-month-old Josey Hollis is a brown-eyed cutie. The actress and husband Ryan’s kiddo makes lots of cameos on his mama’s Insta.
3. Lucy Liu: The Elementary star had her son Rockwell Lloyd via surrogate last August. Happy first Mother’s Day to the little one and his kickass mama!
4. Coco Austin: The model and hubby Ice-T were super candid about their fertility struggles, which is why Coco’s first Mother’s Day with daughter Chanel Nicole (born late November) is extra special.
5. Haylie Duff: Technically true. The actress/food blogger gave birth to her baby girl Ryan Ava on May 11, 2015, just one day shy of Mother’s Day last year. This is the first one the mom and tot will spend together!
6. Coco Rocha: Supermodel Coco Rocha is unstoppable, even after having her first child Ioni James. Here she is at Fashion Week, while her daughter poses in her lap. The modeling genes are strong with this one.
7. Alanna Masterson: The Walking Dead actress captioned this sweet pic of her and her five-month-old Marlowe, “My Everything.” Aww.
8. Anne V: Adam Levine’s ex and VS Angel Anne V gave birth to daughter Alaska on June 15, 2015. There’s nothing more perfect for Mother’s Day than this pic of grandma, mom and daughter.
Which adorbs first-time celeb mommas did we miss? Let us know @BritandCo!
(With additional reporting by Kelli Korducki)
Featured image via The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon