Morning Buzz! Ellie Kemper Announces She’s Pregnant in the Most Perfectly Adorable Way + More
Never Have I Ever with Chris Hemsworth and Jessica Chastain LIVE!
Posted by BuzzFeed Celeb on Monday, April 11, 2016
2. Chris Hemsworth says he braids his daughter’s hair annnnnd we’re melting. In a recent game of Never Have I Ever for Buzzfeed, Chris Hemsworth, when asked by Huntsman: Winter’s War costar host Jessica Chastain if he had ever french braided someone else’s hair, we all got quite the surprise. “Oh yeah, my daughter for sure!” Chris said. “I know how to do a plait — is that similar? I’m pretty good with India’s hair.” DEAD FOREVER. (via Buzzfeed)
3. Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt are the latest and greatest in friendship goals. So, wait. You mean to tell me these two are making a movie together and it’s NOT a buddy comedy? Or even a comedy at all?! IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD? The two, starring in Passengers together, paired up to speak at CinemaCon, and while we wait for the audio of this comedy routine, please just refer to the above photo for all your life’s vision board needs. (via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)
4. Rihanna helped a fan come out through Twitter DMs. That’s right, one of the biggest pop stars in the world even bothered to check her DMs in the first place (we’re sure that place is juuuuussst terrifying), and even carried on an extended conversation with a fan who was struggling with coming out. The fan, who preferred to remain anonymous, told BuzzFeed they reached out to Rihanna about a month ago “because they felt like they didn’t have anyone else to talk to who would understand.” Rihanna told the fan that “being who you are is the only way […] That’s not a decision to be made!” This is certainly not doing anything to squash our Rihanna BFF goals. (h/t Buzzfeed)
5. Will Arnett played along with Megan Fox’s #notthefather joke, and it was amazing. When asked about Megan’s Instagram joke about her surprise pregnancy with estranged husband Brian Austin Green, he replied, “She said I’m not the father? That’s a big surprise to me.” (via ET, photo via Andreas Rentz/Getty)
6. Quote of the day: “I look my age, and that’s ok actually.” Calgary woman Annick Rbsn’s inspiring clapback to someone trying to sell her anti-aging creams yet again. Read the whole thing here.
What’s your approach to waving off sales people? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon/Youtube)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)