12 Sweet Recipes Made with Baileys, Guinness, or Both!
We've got four words for you. Baileys Cream Cheese Frosting. (via Erica's Sweet Tooth)
From our holiday archive, these no-bake bonbons are simply delightful. (via Brit + Co.)
We're all about hacks on the classic chocolate chip cookie ;) (via Lea & Jay)
We're definitely impressed with these gorgeous green macarons, filled with Baileys chocolate ganache. (via Raspberri Cupcakes)
Here's the most important thing for you to know: This recipe involves Jameson Oreo crust. (via Endless Simmer)
Donuts, spiked pudding, and a reference to golf greens? Winning. (via Brit + Co.)
Cookie dough with Baileys in it and a Baileys Irish Cream filling? NOM. (via Buttercream Blondie)
Pretzels as a truffle topper might be our new favorite savory sweet trick. (via Sprinkle Bakes)
Salted caramel on top of Guinness chocolate fudge? Sold. (via The Sweet Chick)
Last, gotta have your ice cream!! Related: Blue Moon Push Pops. (via Flamingo Bear)
Tell us your favorite dessert @BritandCo!
This post has been updated.
- 31 Gorgeously Bright Easter Dessert Recipes to Celebrate Spring ... ›
- 20 Dessert Salad Recipes That Are So Retro They're Cool Again ... ›
- 20 Magnificent Mango Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes That Definitely Don't Skimp on ... ›
- Oh, You Sweet Thing! 30 Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- Dessert-Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Tahini Dessert Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Surprisingly Healthy Dessert Recipes You Won't Believe Are ... ›
- 19 Valentine's Day Dessert Recipes to WOW Your Honey - Brit + Co ›
- Spike Your Sweets With This No-Bake Baileys Bonbons Recipe - Brit + Co ›