Bon Appetit! 31 Gifts for Your Favorite Foodies
They cook like Food Network stars. They dine like Top Chef judges. They host parties like Real Housewives – okay, maybe just a select few housewives. They are foodies, your cultivators of yum during the holiday season and beyond. Show them some love with these stylin’ and scrumptious gifts just for them. Are you a self-declared foodie? Then drop your loved ones a hint and send them this link. Either way, your stomach will not be sorry.
1. CB2 Three-Piece Metal Trivet Set ($20): These shiny trivets are so stylish they can stay on the table long after dinner’s over.
2. Momofuku Milk Bar Cookie Mix ($17): Momofuku is your guru for out-of-this-world cookie mix. The compost cookie mix features chocolate and butterscotch chips, oats, graham crackers and coffee. Add your own potato chips or pretzels – everything but the kitchen sink.
3. FEED Arrow Apron ($29): Keep your favorite chef looking good and feeling good too. For each apron sold, FEED donates 14 meals to families around the country.
4. Paderno Spiralizer Three-Blade ($40): Did someone say zucchini linguine? Help your fave foodie lighten up the holiday season with a gadget that turns vegetables into a healthy alternative for noodles.
5. Ficks Hangover Preventative Cocktail Fortifier ($13): Gift this to your holiday party host or hostess and you will thank yourself later. Infused with a blend of vitamins, electrolytes and antioxidants, Ficks all-natural cocktail fortifier is definitely the smartest mix-in for holiday parties.
6. State Cutting Board ($48): Help bring a little bit of state pride to the table. What better way your let your foodie REPRESENT.
7. Jonathan Adler Mohawk Lollipop Holder ($98): Talk about a conversation piece. A perfect housewarming gift, this lollipop-wielding mohawk combines sugar and spice in the most amusing way.
8. How to Eataly Gift Box ($99): Send your foodie this gift box and hope to get invited for dinner real soon. The wonderful samples from New York City’s famed Eataly marketplace will amp up any meal.
9. Fishs Eddy Neapolitan Ice Cream Cone Set of Three ($36): Bring the ice cream parlor home with these hysterical leak-proof ceramic cones. They’re dishwasher-safe and gluten-free ;)
10. Jolly Brit Mixer ($13): Our exclusive holiday rum mixer deserves its own limerick. Sip one too many and you’ll be rhyming with your friends all night long.
11. Sur la Table Sphere Ice Molds ($11): Giant ice spheres are both scientific and cool. They preserve your drinks by melting slowly and look super chic while doing so.
12. Mouth Indie Christmas Stocking ($60): Look no further for the perfect pre-stuffed stocking. This indie-inspired gift is packed with artisanal goodies like ginger dark chocolate, strawberry-lemon gum drops, cinnamon caramels and a naturally-flavored peppermint stick. Plus, the canvas stocking doubles as an adorable tote.
13. Anthropologie Gilded Pretzel Bottle Opener ($10) It’s a little too easy to get twisted with this pretzel bottle opener.
14. Fortune Cakes – Cupcake Molds ($12): Just when we thought there was nothing fun about finishing a cupcake. Each pack comes with 12 different messages, which means there’s even more reason to eat another one.
15. Better Off Spread ($45): Life is better with nut butter. This awesome three-pack can be spread on bread or fruit… or just scooped out with a finger. We won’t tell.
16. Custom Drink Stirrers – Set of 10 ($30): Attending another epic party at your foodie’s casa? These custom swizzle sticks make the perfect hostess gift and are beyond festive. Choose from tons of colors and fonts to make them truly unique.
18. Food52 PieBox ($35): Protect a precious homemade creation in an impenetrable pie box. For a little bit extra, scoop up the carrying strap for easy transport.
20. Food52 Donut Hole Pan, Triple Cocoa & Cake Flour Bundle ($38): Help your hostess fill the void at her next party with perfect-for-popping donut holes. The kit comes with everything she’ll need.
21. Food52 Egg Cup & Cosy ($28): Soft-boiled eggs have never looked cuter with these hats to keep ’em warm.
22. Recipe Cards – Set of 12 ($14): These cards are a great lil’ something to stuff stockings with or just gift to your best hostess with the mostest.
23. Williams-Sonoma Personalized Embosser With Stand ($40): Any at-home baker or jam maker would be thrilled to add a personal touch to their goods with this embossed monogram label.
24. Mouth Vegan Goodies ($65 regular, $90 large): Vegan foodies need some love too. Receiving these assorted goodies will make them feel warm and fuzzy.
25. 2 Piece Mezalunna Set ($40): Great things come in small(er) packages. This easy-to-use chopper is perfect for cutting herbs.
26. Bodum Eileen French Press ($60): One-cup brewers may be all the rage right now, but 30 seconds does not an artisanal cup make. Enjoy every drip from this gilded French press.
27. Heritage ($24): Chef Sean Brock’s first book aims to preserve the heritage foods from the South. Recipes include everything from easy-to-make comfort food to more intricate dishes that gained him notoriety at his restaurants.
28. Gluten-Free All Natural Cookie Kits Variety Three Pack ($24): Other than an egg and butter, these gluten-free kits are all-inclusive, which means homemade cookies couldn’t be any easier.
30. Chipotle Chili Salt ($13): The possibilities for this smoky salt are endless. It’s great as a dry rub for meats, or, if your chef likes things spicy, it’s makes a kickin’ salt rim for margaritas.
31. Rapid Beverage Chiller ($90): Avoid a complete wine-mergency with a chiller that will always come through in a crunch. Use on bottles or cans of almost any size.
Have you shopped up an appetite yet? Tell us about your favorites below.