These Are the Cutest Cozies to EVER Hug Your Beer
Drop your foam cozy right now. Well, if there’s a drink in it, just carefully sit it down and never use it again. That little insulator is only doing half the job when it’s only covering half of your drink and chances are, it’s not even as adorable as the knit sweater cozies snuggling up to our sippers.
Freaker USA out of Wilmington, North Carolina claims that they’re the “global leader of preventing moist handshakes,” all while earning some major style points. But that’s not even the best part. The best part is that these cozies are one-size-fits-all. Since they’re a knit material you can slip them on any bottle! Keep the baby’s bottle warm? Bam! Keep your water cold? Boom! Keep a bottle of red room temp? Donezies. Yeah, seriously. Plus, there’s a style for everyone — proof below.
1. Owl Knit Beverage Insulator ($10): Any owl fans in the house? We love this graphic approach to the owl accessory trend and the color scheme is slammin!
2. French Dip Knit Beverage Insulator ($10): Frenchie FTW. This mutt’s mug is just what anyone needs to put a smile on their face. Look at that tongue!
3. Shrimp Knit Beverage Insulator ($10): Talk about tropical. No matter what you’re drinking, if it’s wrapped up in this you’ll probably feel like you’re on a fancy island somewhere.
4. Dollface Knit Beverage Insulator ($12): Admit it. There’s a little diva in all of us. So, go ahead and sip your high end sparkling water from the comfort of this pink-tastic cozy.
5. Cuba Knit Beverage Insulator ($12): This one looks like a confetti piñata. With a drink in there, you won’t want to do anything but party.
6. Unicorn on the Cob Knit Beverage Insulator ($12): You have to like unicorns, and this one is almost Lisa Frank colorful! The neon green is definitely catching our eye.
7. Bromance Knit Beverage Insulator ($10): Are you more of an ale or lager person? Do you like it more hoppy or malty? No matter what your preference, if you heart beer, this one is obviously perfect for you.
8. Vegan Knit Beverage Insulator ($10): A vegan diet can be fulfilling, but no amount of quinoa patties and cashew cheese can fill the void of a good burger. This comes close though.
We think these insulators would make a nice party gift to slip over a bottle of wine or even a flower vase. Spread the love, folks! You can buy all of these cozies and more over at our Brit + Co. Shop. While you’re there, we’ve got new arrivals for fall that you’re probably going to go nuts for. Check them out!
What are your tips and tricks for keeping things hot and cold? We’d love to know your favorite insulating products in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.