20 Frighteningly Funny Halloween #Fails
Halloween is one of the most creative holidays of the year, so when you have a costume to create, a party to plan and food/drinks to fashion, there’s always a possibility that a few things can go wrong. But, hey, we celebrate the Pinterest WINS as well as the #fails. Either way, you get candy, tons of fun pictures, a killer party experience and loads of Halloween LOLs.
2. Chevron Pumpkin Fail: There are times when a simple DIY is too good to be true and painter’s tape doesn’t exactly do the job. No worries, there are tons of easy no-carve ideas out there. (via Eggs & Pet Hair)
10. A Bit Too Small: Sometimes it’s hard to know which size to get for your feline friend. If you do misjudge, be a good pet owner and just take a quick snap for a #HalloweenFail. (via @winston.tacocat)
11. Last Minute Star Wars: There’s nothing wrong with waiting until the last minute to throw a costume together. But they may want to put some wheels on R2D2 if they plan on heading out anywhere. (via Imgur)
12. Starburst Disappointment: Depending on how early you start trick-or-treating, the good candy disappears pretty early. That leaves behind all of the candy that no one really wants. Black licorice, yellow Starbursts and peppermints, we’re looking at you. (via @apbeard)
18. Scary Clown: There are cute kid costumes, scary kid costumes, and then cute costumes that end up being a little terrifying. We’re pretty sure the kid is responsible for more than a few clown phobias. But hey, they probably scored some serious candy! (via Slice)
19. Nailed It: Pinterest is responsible for so many high expectations cut short. For example, these spider cookies probably should have cooled a little longer before decorating. Luckily, they’re probably just as delicious. (via No Way Girl)
Any Halloween fails you’d care to divulge? Photos of costumes gone terribly wrong? Share your Halloween LOLs in the comments!