Sorry, we couldn't find anything 😔
Looking for sweet cookie recipes,
the latest fashion trends and inspo,
or a way to up your calligraphy game?
We'll help you find something amazing ✨
11 Fruit Nail Art Ideas That Are Perfect for Summertime
With summer finally making an appearance, we’re ready to have some fun with our nails. Basic neutrals and winter-inspired designs are being replaced with eye-catching nail art that brings bright colors, charming patterns, and fruity details to the mix. Check out our fave fruit-inspired nail ideas for fun in the sun.
1. Half-Moon Orange Slices: Update boring cuticles with these sweet slices.
2. Fruit Medley: Can’t pick just one? Good news! You don’t have to.
3. Pineapple Print: Keep it tropical with this trendy print.
4. Summer Slices: Make the most of negative-space nail designs with juicy details.
5. Covered in Pears: If you ask us, pears are such an underrated fruit.
6. Negative Space Oranges: Orange you glad you got this citrusy mani?
7. Purple Accent: On the other hand, feel free to add a fun accent color like this pretty shade of purple.
8. Watermelon Print: Summer wouldn’t be summer without some watermelons, right?
9. Fruity Accent: Why not double the fun with two statement fingernails?
10. Realistic Fruits: If your nail tech is really good, ask for highly detailed designs on your digits. It is called nail art, right?
11. Paired with Stripes: Make your mani pop even more with solid accent nails and coordinating colored stripes.
Tweet us your favorite nail art designs @BritandCo!
Our Latest In Nail Art Designs
Most Popular on Brit + Co
How Using a Smart Water Bottle Helped Me Crush My Hydration Goals
ThirdLove Is Adding 24 New Bra Sizes and the Waitlist Already Has 1.3 Million People
5 Things You Need to Know If You’re Curious About Float Therapy
’90s Summer Babies: Prepare Your Hearts for Dippin’ Dots Cereal
To Be a Single Mom Is to Smash Expectations of What Parenting ‘Should’ Look Like