A baby shower invitation is a very important thing. It’s an image of what the party is going to look like. If the shower has a jungle theme, there are probably going to be some monkeys on the invitation. If it’s a celebration for a baby girl, we guarantee there’s going to be some pink somewhere on that card. So how do you get fun times and good fellowship into an invitation? Make ’em laugh, of course. Check out these adorable baby shower invites that are sure to make your guests chuckle.
2. Those Who Mate ($3 each) This bright yellow card is the perfect invitation for a couples shower. And that bunny just makes you want to snuggle a baby.
3. Baby Raincoat ($3 each): Okay… could it get any cuter than this? Seriously, guys. We’re melting over here.
4. Tiny Towel ($3 each): Isn’t it just wonderful how everything-baby comes so tiny? This invite displays an itty, bitty towel: Just the right size to dry off after showers.
5. Lil’ Dumpling ($3 each): While there are many adorable nicknames for babies, dumpling is probably the cutest (and funniest). Maybe you could incorporate some chopsticks into this shower?
6. Shower Probability ($3 each): Of course the probability for a shower is 100%! You’re receiving this card, aren’t you?
7. Cheers ($3 each): What’s the next best thing to toasting champagne? Baby bottles.
8. Bow or Beau ($3 each): Is your baby shower a gender reveal? This sparkly play on words will make even the strictest grammarian smile.
9. Ready to Pop ($3 each): Another prego phrase in a very appropriate typography. And colorful balloons are a must for any shower anyway.
10. Bootie Call: Aren’t the booties on this card adorable? The ironic part is that you probably won’t be making a booty call anytime soon, unless it’s to request some help with that dirty diaper. (via Minted)
What is the most memorable baby shower invitation you’ve ever received? We’d love to hear about it!