10 Baby Shower Invites That Are Totally Fridge-Worthy
A baby shower invitation is a very important thing. It’s an image of what the party is going to look like. If the shower has a jungle theme, there are probably going to be some monkeys on the invitation. If it’s a celebration for a baby girl, we guarantee there’s going to be some pink somewhere on that card. So how do you get fun times and good fellowship into an invitation? Make ’em laugh, of course. Check out these adorable baby shower invites that are sure to make your guests chuckle.
2. Those Who Mate ($3 each) This bright yellow card is the perfect invitation for a couples shower. And that bunny just makes you want to snuggle a baby.
3. Baby Raincoat ($3 each): Okay… could it get any cuter than this? Seriously, guys. We’re melting over here.
4. Tiny Towel ($3 each): Isn’t it just wonderful how everything-baby comes so tiny? This invite displays an itty, bitty towel: Just the right size to dry off after showers.
5. Lil’ Dumpling ($3 each): While there are many adorable nicknames for babies, dumpling is probably the cutest (and funniest). Maybe you could incorporate some chopsticks into this shower?
6. Shower Probability ($3 each): Of course the probability for a shower is 100%! You’re receiving this card, aren’t you?
7. Cheers ($3 each): What’s the next best thing to toasting champagne? Baby bottles.
8. Bow or Beau ($3 each): Is your baby shower a gender reveal? This sparkly play on words will make even the strictest grammarian smile.
9. Ready to Pop ($3 each): Another prego phrase in a very appropriate typography. And colorful balloons are a must for any shower anyway.
10. Bootie Call: Aren’t the booties on this card adorable? The ironic part is that you probably won’t be making a booty call anytime soon, unless it’s to request some help with that dirty diaper. (via Minted)
What is the most memorable baby shower invitation you’ve ever received? We’d love to hear about it!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!