Oh Baby! 20 Marvelous Baby Shower Mocktails
Sure, your bestie can’t drink alcohol, but that doesn’t mean her baby shower drinks have to be basic and boring. In fact, whether you’re seeking sweet pink and blue sips or just a hack for her favorite mimosa, these 20 mocktails are so delish, no one will even miss the real deal. Mix together a batch (or two, or three), and then let the cake munching and present opening begin.
1. Sherbet Church Punch: A classic that can be found at everything from holiday parties to church socials, sherbet punch is an oldie but goodie. Serve it at your friend’s shower as a fruity, fizzy treat. (via The Chic Site)
2. Preggy Punch: We can’t decide what we love most about this whimsical, carnival-esque drink: the goofy name, jelly bean toss-ins or sweet cotton candy topper. One thing we do know: We totally want one. (via A Spicy Perspective)
3. Ombre Grapefruit Mocktail: From wedding dresses to hairstyles, we’re crazy about all things ombre. Carry the fun over to your pal’s shower by serving this grapefruit concoction in sugar-rimmed flutes. (via Handmade Mood)
5. M&M + Cookie Dough Milkshake: While boozy milkshakes will always hold a special place in our 21-and-older hearts, this non-alcoholic masterpiece tastes just as deliciously indulgent. (via PopSugar)
6. Lemon-Lime Blue Slushie: Who says slushies are only for kids? This lemon-lime delight is sure to hit the spot (and make your tongue blue) at any summer shower, no 7-Eleven Slurpee run required. (via Baked by Rachel)
15. Virgin Grapefruit Mojito: Whether you serve it alone or paired with the cucumber and mint limeade featured above, this virgin mojito will bring tons of island flair right to your own backyard. (via HGTV)
20. Watermelon Basil Soda Pop: Running behind on party prep? This watermelon soda requires just four ingredients and is ready to go in 15 minutes. We’ll definitely drink to that. (via The Scrumptious Pumpkin)
What’s your favorite baby shower mocktail? Spill your thoughts below.