Shape Up! 15 Geometric Lights, Lamps, and Pendants
The geometric trend is here to stay, and as lovers of lines, patterns, and shapes, we’re totally on board. So, give those boring brass lamps and plain ceiling fixtures a much-needed makeover, the geometric way! Here are 15 lamps, pendants, and lights that are sure to light up any home or office.
1. Between a Rock and a Lamp Base ($80): First of all, is this the best name for a lamp base ever? Yes. Yes it is. This base also comes in white if you’re feeling less King Midas and more modern.
2. Foxed Mirror Faceted Pendant ($179): Foxy! But for real, we love the vintage vibe of this foxed mirror pendant.
4. Apollo (contact to order): This faceted shade has a masculine, industrial look that would add a welcome bit of dissonance to a fluffy white living room.
5. Glass Geo Table Lamp ($89): Is it a terrarium… or a lamp? It’s a terrarium FOR a lightbulb!
6. Stacked Polyhedron Floor Lamp ($399): This playful look would fit right in to an art studio or workshop — we love how slightly wobbly each of the polyhedrons look.
8. Mini Geodesic Table Lamp ($99): Remember those things that you could spin in to simulate the feeling of weightlessness in space? Doesn’t this remind you of those?
9. Sage Honeycomb Shade ($64): This cool multi-textured piece manages to be both retro and modern, and the frosted sage glass (or plexiglas) would add a nice glow to any space.
10. Steel Polyhedron Pendant ($225): For a more classical geo look, this pendant is your best bet.
11. Signal Floor Lamp ($299): The unusual tripod-inspired base of this is where the geometry comes in, and we think this would be an excellent prop in any photo shoot.
12. Filament Pendant ($325): A distant cousin of the steel polyhedron pendant, this filament option is as bare bones as geometric pendants get.
13. Aggie Table Lamp ($80): Boom. It’s a cube of concrete.
14. Faceted Globe Pendant Light ($108): Another option that looks almost pixelated, we’re particularly into the orange cord this pendant hangs from.
15. Origami Paper Pendants ($68): And finally, a bit of origami for you, courtesy of Serena and Lily.
Will you bring the geometric trend into your home? Any favorite pieces of lighting on this list? Talk to us in the comments below.