There’s a reason why breakfast is called the most important meal of the day: It’s because there are no other foods that are so consistently delicious and satisfying as that first bite in the morning. Eggs, waffles, pancakes, coffee, or whatever morning grub strikes your fancy are sure to spark an obsession in you or someone important in your life. Pull up a chair at the breakfast nook and give them a gift they can’t wait to get up in the morning for.
1. Serving Smiles Fleece Robe ($35): Sizzling Sunday breakfasts aren’t complete without the right wardrobe.
2. Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker ($40): For those out there who are tired of making those morning Egg McMuffin runs.
3. Nostalgia Retro 3-in-1 Family-Size Breakfast Station ($80): It can be so hard to please everyone at the breakfast table, but this gadget helps you do it all without a mountain of pots and pans!
4. Smiley Pancake and Egg Mold ($10): Start your morning with a smile!
5. Simply Calphalon Nonstick 4-Cup Egg Poacher With Cover ($53): If you or someone you love is addicted to eggs Benedict, now they don’t have to pay $15 for it at Saturday brunch.
6. Smoko Pillow Warmer in Butta ($38): Stay warm and cozy all morning, like a buttery, freshly toasted slice of bread.
7. Pour-Over Coffee Mug Set ($24): Start your morning right — without having to make a whole pot.
8. Frank Body Coffee Scrub ($18): Keep feeling just as fresh as your first cup of morning joe.
9. Anthropologie Ribbon Vanity Tray ($188): A gorgeous gold tray is the pinnacle of breakfast-in-bed decadence.
10. Anthropologie Marble Vanity Tray ($98): Or, if you’re more into modern, clean lines, opt for an elegant marble tray.
11. ASOS Avocado & Egg Tee and Short Pajama Set ($29): Are you as obsessed with eggy avocado toast as we are?
12. Sass & Belle Cat Face Breakfast Bowl ($12): Hey, you’ve gotta have your Pops. Specifically in this cute bowl.
13. NeatEats Waffle Necklace ($16+): Finally, a piece of jewelry for the Leslie Knopes of the world — who’ve never turned down a waffle. Ever.
14. WizBiz Art Ron Swanson Breakfast Print ($16+): If anyone knows a good American breakfast, it’s Ron Swanson.
What’s the best breakfast-themed gift you’ve seen? Share it with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.