14 Im-paw-sibly Adorable Gifts for Dog Moms
Just because a baby is a fur baby, that doesn’t make them any less important. Dog moms are a special breed (pun intended) who love their canine family as much as their human family — if not more. If you have a devoted, loving dog mom in your life (or even if that’s you), get her a gift to make her (and Fido’s) life a little easier. Scroll on for presents that celebrate your pal’s undying love for her favorite fluffy friend.
1. Fluff Pet Care Dog Mom Crewneck Sweatshirt ($36): What better way to help your friend show the world that she’s a proud dog mother than a comfy sweatshirt? She can wear it out and about to declare her love for her pet or at home when snuggling on the couch with her favorite “baby.”
2. BarkShop Canvas Pet Tote ($160+): If you know your dog mom friend at all, you know that she loves to take her pup with her wherever she goes. This tote makes it easier (and more fashionable) to keep her canine in tow.
3. Facilehome Pet Feeder Station ($151): Keeping food and water stocked and neat without having to stash a bunch of plastic bins out in the open is a dream come true for any pet owner. This easy-to-use (and easy-to-look-at) cabinet keeps their dog’s food in an accessible compartment, as well as its dishes in a pull-out drawer.
4. Dog Threads Havana Palms Matching BBQ Shirts ($68 for Women’s, $36 for Dogs): Some dog moms like to dress their dogs up; others like to dress like their dogs. For those who want to take #twinning to the next level, these stylish shirts come in different sizes and patterns and are made for men, women, kids and, of course, the little furry members of the family.
5. Friendship Collar Matching Dog Collar and Bracelet ($35+): If your friend isn’t into the matching outfits idea, go for something a little more subtle. This Etsy shop has dozens of adorable collar designs to fit your pal’s fur baby — plus matching collar-style bracelets for them.
6. Momenti di Vita Personalized Pet Mug ($17+): Even if your bestie has to leave their precious puppy at home during the workday, they can still gaze at this charming mug as they sip their morning coffee and remember what they’re working so hard for. These mugs can be personalized with their dog’s name and come in 20 different dog breed illustration styles.
7. Name That Cookie Custom Cookie Cutter ($16+): Is your friend’s dog so adorable you could just eat them up? While we definitely don’t recommend nibbling on pets, we do suggest making custom cookies (or even pet treats) with these made-to-order cookie cutters that come in a variety of pet breed shapes and can have the dog’s name added to the mold.
8. BarkBox ($21+/month): Of course, the best gift for any dog mom is one that’s also for the pooch. BarkBox is a monthly subscription box that delivers toys, treats, and other dog essentials right to your pet-loving bestie’s door. Not only will she be happy, but her furry bundle of joy will be too.
9. Unearthed Paper Co. Custom Pet Portrait ($35+): In every dog mom’s opinion, there’s no better way to decorate their home than with pictures of their precious angel. Instead of a run-of-the-mill photo, opt for this customized illustrated portrait.
10. Highwave AutoDogMug ($15): We all know how important it is to stay hydrated on walks, and the same holds true for canine companions. This handy water bottle makes it even easier for dogs to take a drink by allowing your friend to give it a little squeeze, sending water into the reservoir on top so their pup can easily lap up some fresh H2O.
11. Pooch Selfie: The Original Dog Selfie Stick ($10+): If there’s one thing your BFF struggles with daily, it’s how to get that perfect pic of their pooch for the ‘gram. This phone attachment makes taking photos a snap, since it taps into the pup’s number one philosophy: Keep your eye on the ball. Your friend simply puts it on their phone, and their canine kid is guaranteed to follow the camera wherever it goes.
12. K9 Sport Sack Air Dog Carrier ($80): Sporty pet lovers can keep their pooches by their side with this backpack-like carrier. Not only will their pup be close and secure to them, the pack’s light design makes it comfortable for your friend to wear on their commute, hikes, or any other kind of adventure.
13. Whistle ($80 + Subscription Plan): Whistle is like GPS and a Fitbit rolled into one. Attach the monitor to the dog’s collar, and your friend can get location alerts via text and see how active/restful their four-legged friend is.
14. Dapper Dog Box ($30+/month): This monthly subscription box comes with toys, treats, and an adorable bandana to keep the pooch looking stylish. Plus for every purchase made, a portion of the sales is donated to an animal rescue or shelter.
Do you have any recommendations for gifts for dog lovers? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.