10 Gifts for Your Music-Loving BFF
We all have that one friend we actually trust with the aux cord. They’re the resident DJ at every party and the one you turn to when you need a solid song recommendation. So, how do you celebrate the person whose playlists rival Spotify‘s? Scroll down for 10 gift suggestions that will make any music-loving bestie’s heart sing.
1. iHome Vanity Mirror Speaker ($100): The perfect gift for your music-obsessed bestie who has a “getting ready” playlist.
2. Lucky Brand “Pour Some Sugar on Me” Tee ($40): Soft, well-fitting, and ideal for your favorite rocker chick.
3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell ($19): Like any good love song, this amazing YA book is guaranteed to bring your BFF to tears.
4. Zildjian Cymbal Wall Clock ($70): If it’s easy for your friend to get lost in music, this clock will keep them on track (and make sure they get to your Netflix-binge dates on time).
5. Society6 Cassette iPhone Case ($36): Every music lover loves a good throwback, and now their phone can look like one too.
6. Power Palette 5-in-1 Charger ($15): It sucks when your phone dies no matter what — but especially if you’re in charge of the music. Make sure your friend keeps the tunes playing all day (and all night) with this 5-in-1 charger.
7. Pineapple Ink London “Who Run the World? Girls.” Print ($6): The perfect piece of art for the music maven in your life who’s also a boss babe.
8. Music Note Bracelet ($17): She’s not a true music lover unless she has the bracelet to prove it.
9. Plattan 2 Bluetooth Headphones ($99): Now your friend can dance full out without that annoying cord getting in the way.
10. Glowing Music Note Fairy Lights ($10): For those moody music sessions, these string lights add just the right amount of ambiance.
Have gift recommendations you love? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.