10 Gifts for People Who Are Obsessed With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is like a magical elixir you can pour on pretty much anything to make it instantly better. While excessive coconut oil may not actually be very good for you, that doesn’t exactly stop us from infusing practically every aspect of our lives with the nourishing, tropical liquid. Our food, beauty products, and even our fashion choices can sometimes make us a little obsessive about coconut oil. But hey, we’re not complaining.
1. Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil ($18): Obviously every coconut oil lover needs a healthy stash. Stock up on your favorite oil by grabbing this supersized jar.
2. P.F. Candle Co. Amber Jar 12 oz. Soy Candle ($28): We don’t just love coconut oil to moisturize, we also just love the bright, magical scent. Now you can keep your home constantly engulfed in the fresh scent of coconuts with this long-burning candle.
3. Fresh Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm ($18): If there’s one place on your body that’s craving some coconut oil, it has to be the delicate skin on your lips. Keep them extra hydrated and chap-free with this soothing balm.
4. Herbivore Coconut Milk Bath Soak ($18): Let the day melt away with a hot bath, brought to you by luxurious coconuts. This milk bath soak will leave your skin feeling soft and supple. Warning: You might not want to get out of the tub.
5. Farmacy Soothing Coconut Gel Mask ($10): Soothe irritation and leave your face fresh with this gel mask. It uses coconuts and kale to make your skin nice and dewy.
6. Sunnylife Coconut Sipper ($16): You’ve crossed over into coconut oil obsession, so you might as well make all kinds of coconut products a part of your everyday life. While you probably can’t sip on a real coconut every day, you can at least pretend with this adorable cup.
7. Kopari Coconut Deodorant ($14): Nothing says freshness like coconuts. Toss out that old deodorant that’s full of harsh chemicals and opt for this natural alternative.
8. Right Here At Home Coconut Oil Shirt ($22): This t-shirt pretty much sums up how we all feel about the miracle that is coconut oil. If only it could solve all our problems.
9. Minnesota Nice by Mady Coconut Oil Quote Printout ($2): This art print couldn’t be more #relatable. Once you’ve brought coconut oil into your life, you’ll wonder how you’ve ever lived without it. Now, isn’t that what a true soulmate is?
10. Cocofloss Four Piece Set ($32): Get rid of that old dental floss that can really wreak havoc on your gums. Instead, this gentle coconut floss leaves your teeth clean and your breath sweet.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.