Morning Buzz! You’ll Freak Out at This MAJOR Gilmore Girls Reunion Spoiler + More
1. Things are about to get really real in Stars Hollow. Updates have still been trickling in for Netflix’s Gilmore Girls revival episodes, and even if we convinced ourselves that Jess’ return was the last tidbit we needed to hold us over till they air (the date of which we STILL don’t know! Ugh!), the latest rumor has us way too excited. An Instagram user who recently took a tour of the lot posted a MAJOR spoiler from set. “We took a tour of Warner Bros studio today and saw Stars Hollow but couldn’t take pics,” she posted, with the appropriate devastated sad emoji. “But we did see this in the prop storage!!” The picture features a prop chandelier directed to go to the Gilmore Girls “wedding” set. But WHOSE WEDDING?! (h/t Refinery29)
2. Carly Rae Jepsen was joined on stage by Bob Saget to sing the Fuller House theme. Um, so this happened. By now you know that CRJ is the voice behind the Fuller Housetheme song, right? You’ll never hear it the same way again after this rendition, where she was joined on stage by Danny Tanner himself for an “Everywhere You Look” duet. Bob Saget happened to be in Wisconsin for a comedy show of his own when he realized Carly Rae was also in Milwaukee for a stop on her tour. Carly Rae was clearly giddy, living out a childhood nostalgia trip no doubt, and while Saget had a little trouble with the song’s verses, he nailed those choruses. You go, Danny Tanner.
3. This model with Down Syndrome is changing the business.Madeline Stuart’s hustle and outlook are major #girlboss goals. At 19, she’s the only professional model with Down Syndrome in the world, and seeing her recent bridal photo shoot gives us hope that the landscape could be changing. The shoot, put together by Isadora Martin-Dye and her husband Ben Rinder, the owners of Virginia wedding venue Rixey Manor, are specifically looking to shake up the wedding planning industry. “A lot of newly engaged women cannot see themselves as a bride because all the images magazines use are of these tall, thin models,” Martin-Dye said in a statement. “I think that being a bride is a life experience that every women should be able to see herself doing — and definitely not stressing about the fact that they won’t look ‘perfect’ on their wedding day.” Madeline has walked NYFW, recently landed a beauty brand contract and is a fitness model to boot. We can’t wait to see more of her radiant self. (h/t People)
4. Kylie Jenner’s reasons for being a workaholic are so relatable. We don’t need to tell you that King Kylie can hustle. Between a lifestyle app, a mobile game, a clothing line, a makeup line — the list goes on — the young entrepreneur dishes why it is that she keeps so many projects on the go: “When I am not working, I get anxiety.” (Sound familiar?) The teen titan, in a recent interview with People, said she turned to her famously business-savvy mom Kris for advice. The short of it? Kris told her to get to work. “I didn’t know what to do with myself so I asked my mom, who I admire so much, for some suggestions,” she said. “Mom told me I was great with business, and I should get involved with that. She is an amazing businesswoman herself who has been a major influence on me over the years. So I took her advice.” (Photo via Mark Sagliocco/Getty)
5. Let this cat who won’t stop putting its paws in the air be your inspiration for the week. Keys the cat rules. The adorable feline with the outstretched paws has taken the Internet by storm. Now also known as “goal kitty,” the adorable pose is being used as a celebratory reaction, and we’re ’bout to hop on that train ourselves. Yaaas cat! (Photo via @goalkitty)
6. Quote of the day: “Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion.” — Martha Graham, via the wall at Taylor Swift’s gym, appropriately.
What morning news has caught YOUR attention? Let us know @BritandCo.
(Featured image via Warner Brothers)