Give Your Home a Fall Facelift With These New Arrivals from West Elm
As the hot summer haze begins to lift, and the cool, crisp vibes of autumn roll in, you might feel compelled to give your nest a fall face-lift. The latest arrivals from West Elm are all you need to get the inspiration flowing. What you’ll find is old school glamour paired with modern glitz, quirky takes on classic styles and eclectic accents to make even your darkest corners shine brightly. Whether you’ve got a case of the back-to-school blues or you’re ready to take fall by storm, these new arrivals will give you all the feel-goods you need to enter the season in style.
1. 3D Faceted Mirrors ($79): Maximize space and taste with these geometric wall mirrors. Choose one to spice up a dark corner, or purchase all three for a low-maintenance, high-style wall statement.
2. Brass Pumpkins ($14-24): Is there a fall accent more perfect than these adorable brass pumpkins? No, no, there is not. Get in the seasonal spirit without sacrificing style with these sweet little beauties.
3. Cat Salt + Pepper Shakers ($24): These little cat shakers are a great way to add some punchy personality without going overboard. Get ’em for your own table or give them away as housewarming gifts for friends.
4. Commune Metal Wall Art ($39-139): These brass wall decorations are the ultimate in minimalistic-glam style. They’ll make a blank space more interesting without crowding your aesthetic.
5. Copper Bar Tools ($6-25): These bar tools are *almost* too pretty to use. That is, until happy hour rolls in. Then they’re just perfect.
6. Enamel Trays + Wood Stand ($99-228): If you’re like so many of us who love to entertain but struggle to make space, then these are perfect space-saving entertainment pieces for you. Easy to set up and put away, they’re all you need to be the hostess with the mostest this fall.
7. Eric Trine Octahedron Plant Holder ($65-90): Give your plants a proper presentation with these oh-so-pretty plant holders. Let’s face it: You can’t really go wrong with an art-plant hybrid. Can you say, “adulting”?
8. Fall Lumbar Pillow Cover ($34): A pillow with everyone’s favorite demand? We’ll take two, please.
9. Faux Fur High Low Throw ($129): For all of the warmth and luxury of fur without harming any four-legged friends, look no further than this soft and comfy pale pink throw. It’ll look great on your couch, but even better wrapped around your shoulders for the cool and cozy Netflix nights of fall.
10. Geo Sculptural Brass Bookend ($99): Modern, classy and brassy, these little delights will liven up any shelf. They’re also perfectly aligned with the metal and geometric trends that will be taking over 2017.
11. Metallic Banded Carafe ($39): Nothing says to your guests, “I’m a grown-up and I have my life together,” more than pouring autumn cocktails from a sophisticated carafe. Impress your friends with your mad hosting skills by putting this on your shopping list.
12. Metallic + Pastel Glass Candleholders ($10-39): ‘Tis the season of cozy, and nothing gets the warm and fuzzy mood right quite like candles. Mix and match these around your abode to feel your summer blues melt away.
13. Metallic Stripe Ceramic Vases ($39-79): If you’re looking for a pop of sophisticated color that won’t break the bank, add one (or all three) of these to your decor repertoire. Consider adding dried flowers for a long-term style solution and colorful autumn vibes.
14. Mid-Century Dowel Mirror ($399): We’re loving the gold details on this dowel mirror almost as much as its leaning design. Tuck it into a corner to open up any room, or add it to your bedroom and use the rods to lay out outfit options.
15. Mirrored Vanity Tray ($59): It can be really difficult to make loose jewelry look neat and organized, especially if you’re like us and you don’t always have the time and patience for it. Save time with style by simply tossing your jewelry on this vanity tray — it’ll make any item look that much more glamorous.
16. Mobile Chandelier ($319): Chandeliers are making a big comeback this season, and they’re dressed up in ways you might have never seen. This mobile chandelier is a stunning modern take on an old-school style.
17. Modern Weave Round Harvest Baskets ($49): Big, beautiful baskets look great in any room, but even better is their killer capacity to make clean-up a cinch. Toss your stray blankets, bits and bobs into these at the end of the day for easy organization in minutes.
18. Mongolian Lamb Stool ($399): Fun and fluffy textures are all over the interior trend scene this season. Use them to add aesthetic intrigue or simply to warm your tootsies on cool fall evenings.
19. Fishs Eddy Gilded Dessert Plates ($10): Finally, a dessert plate that knows us! You’ll never feel bad about seconds with these clever plates in your cabinet.
20. Rosie Li Constellation Sconce ($199): Enjoy all of the magic of the night sky without leaving your couch. Our whimsy meter is through the roof, and we couldn’t be more excited about it.
21. Sculptural Demi Round Shelf ($129): These space-saving shelves are too luxe for words. Put ’em virtually anywhere for an immediate splash of sophistication.
22. Striped Ikat Curtain ($79-99): Long curtains can quickly overwhelm tight quarters, but these striped sensations are so light and breezy they’ll do nothing of the kind. For added personality without cramping your style, jazz ’em up with an eclectic curtain rod.
23. Thin Wood Gallery Frames ($24-149): Simple, chic and practical, these frames are a gallery wall in the making. They’ll complement any style sensibility while letting your photos take center stage.
24. Umbra Ribbonwood Clock ($40): One part form, one part function and all parts stunning. This beautiful wall clock is begging to hang in your home office. Or living room. Or bedroom. Or, basically, anywhere.
25. White Rim Lacquer Trays ($59): With whites and metals taking the wheel this season, we mustn’t forget about our perpetual love for the color pop! Happy colors make happy guests, which make happy hosts.
Looking for more ways to dress your home up this fall? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)