11 Glamping Getaways for Your Next Girls’ Trip
From the packing to the cooking to the bug-spraying, camping is not much of a vacation. That’s why we LOVE glamping. It has all the excitement and outdoor adventure but without the stress. We’re talking luxury hotel-like touches and Pinterest-perfect interiors. So if you’re looking for your next girls’ trip idea, grab your crew and head to one of these venues for a classy getaway. Just don’t forget the rosé!
1. Collective Hudson Valley, New York: Pile into the car with your best gal pals and head about two hours out of New York City to Collective Hudson Valley. This gorgeous locale is full of luxury tents with beautifully soft furnishings and has Gram-worthy views of an organic farm. (Photo via Collective Retreats)
2. Mendocino Grove, California: These safari tents come complete with cozy bed linens, lounge-worthy leather butterfly seats, and warm wool blankets. Nearby you’ll find clean bathrooms and hot showers with plenty of organic products. With all of these features, your crew will feel like they’re staying at a high-end hotel! (Photo via Jeff Wohlgemuth)
3. Treehouse Point, Washington: You can really relive your childhood in this hotel located just 30 minutes from Seattle. There are six treehouses altogether, providing plenty of room for a treetop soiree. Remember the clubhouse password and you’re all set for a glamp out. (Photo via Adam Crowley)
4. Collective Vail, Colorado: Enjoy a cocktail (or five) with your friends at this 1000-acre ranch located 20 miles from Vail. You won’t feel like you’re in a tent at all as you snuggle up in your king-sized bed with a dramatic chandelier overhead. You’ll even find a private bathroom connected by a covered walkway, complete with a rain-style shower and a flushable toilet. (Photo via Collective Retreats)
5. Under Canvas Glacier, Montana: These tents can house up to four people each and are located just seven miles from the stunning Glacier National Park. Plus they have en suite bathrooms so you can skip all the inconvenience of roughing it in the wild but still benefit from all that goodness nature has to offer. For an additional fee, you can also bring your dog. (Photo via Tiffany Rose Photography)
6. Lynne Knowlton’s Treehouse Retreat, Ontario, Canada: This adult-only treehouse is about two hours from Toronto and offers a luxurious boutique environment. The interior is decorated in an elegant style while the outdoor area is playful with hammock chairs on the porch and a slide. An outdoor pool completes this ultimate relaxation retreat. (Photo via Lynne Knowlton)
7. Under Canvas Yellowstone, Montana: This modern answer to the traditional campground is just 10 minutes from the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park. The spacious tents have private bathrooms. And there’s an onsite restaurant so you and your friends can dine in style rather than having to live off burned weiners around the campfire! (Photo via Jason Savage Photography)
8. Cabanas Cuatro Cuatros, Mexico: For a truly luxe girls getaway, head south to these elevated cabanas that have the Pacific ocean as a backdrop. Conveniently located opposite of picturesque vineyards, the tents are air-conditioned and come with a mini bar. Guests are able to use the resort’s private vehicles and boats to explore the beautiful Baja California area. (Photo via Cabana Cuatro Cuatros)
9. Under Canvas Mount Rushmore, South Dakota: It doesn’t get much better than this. From your camp, you can actually see the famous monument on the site of a gold mine. And you can enjoy a delicious meal at the onsite restaurant that also provides packed breakfasts for you to take on your hike around the Black Hills area. (Photo via Under Canvas)
10. Dunton River Camp, Colorado: Soak up the Colorado Rockies at Dunton River camp. Choose between mountain or river tents, both of which provide all the additional hotel-style amenities you wouldn’t normally find when camping. Some come with stunning bathrooms and six-foot soaker tubs so you can partake in indulgent self-care sessions. (Photo via Dunton River Camp)
11. Posh Primitive, New York: There’s so much to do in the Adirondacks, including rafting, hiking, and boating. Be sure to get a good night’s sleep on the handcrafted timber bedframes inside each canvas tent at Posh Primitive. The woodstove in each tent will make your BFF glamping session even cozier. (Photo via Posh Primitive)
Are you planning a glamping trip? Follow us on Pinterest for all the must-haves and travel destinations!