Common food allergies can really put a damper on breakfast options. The normal breakfast staples of cereal, omelettes, toast, and yogurt are thrown out the door. Fortunately these days, there are tons of Paleo breakfast recipes out there for gluten-free and dairy-free folks, but what about our egg-free and meat-free friends? Not to worry friends, we’ve got your back. We’ve searched high and low for the best dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free and meat-free recipes.
1. Summer Breakfast Quinoa Bowls: If you are tired of oatmeal every morning, try quinoa for breakfast! Add some sweet summer fruits and your favorite non-dairy milk. (via Skinny Taste)
2. Chocolate Berry Smoothie Bowl: Grab a spoon for that smoothie. You will want to savor every bite of this scrumptious chocolate berry bowl. (via Oatmeal with a Fork)
3. Sweet Potato Pancakes: If you like a more savory breakfast, these sweet potato and zucchini pancakes will do the trick. Who can say no to hash browns in pancake form? (via What’s for Eats?)
4. Blueberry and Pomegranate Chia Oats Breakfast Parfaits: Start your day with a beautiful layered breakfast parfait! The best part is, you can make it the night before. (via Pure Ella)
5. Rosemary Raisin Mini Biscuits: Made with ground pumpkin seeds and almond meal, these biscuits are naturally gluten-free. You will be popping them in two quick bites! (via Sondi Bruner)
6. Chocolate Zucchini Muffins: Eat dessert this morning and have zero guilt. The zucchini makes a balanced breakfast, even if chocolate is involved. (via My Whole Food Life)
7. Breakfast Cookies: You are already eating chocolate for breakfast, why not continue with some cookies? (via Begin Within Nutrition)
8. Power Breakfast Muffins: These muffins are packed with all sorts of good-for-you goodies. Perfect for a grab-and-go morning! (via Strength and Sunshine)
9. Paleo Zucchini Bread: If you are missing your morning toast, this zucchini bread is a good replacement. Slather on your favorite nut butter and you won’t even notice there is no wheat. (via My Whole Food Life)
10. Perfect Gluten-Free Egg-Free Granola Bars: Granola bars are a great breakfast for a busy morning. Make a big batch and freeze them individually. (via Allergy Free Alaska)
11. Vanilla Bean Millet Porridge: If you loved your Cream of Wheat, do not fret. You will love millet porridge. Especially when topped with some of your favorite fruits and seeds. (via The First Mess)
12. Pecan Cinnamon Rolls: We never thought we could possibly eat a cinnamon roll again! With some help of nut flour, dreams can come true. (via Baking Magique)
13. Grain-Free Granola: Grains aren’t for everyone, but that doesn’t mean granola is out. Just grab your favorite seeds and mix ‘em up. (via A Foothill Home Companion)
14. Coconut Chia Seed Pudding with Strawberry Rhubarb Compote: Yogurt mornings may be long gone, but chia pudding is here to stay. Top with your favorite fresh fruit or compote and creamy breakfast is back. (via Teaspoon)
What allergy-friendly breakfasts do you enjoy best? Let us know in the comments!