14 Gluten-Free Vegan Breakfast Recipes
Common food allergies can really put a damper on breakfast options. The normal breakfast staples of cereal, omelettes, toast, and yogurt are thrown out the door. Fortunately these days, there are tons of Paleo breakfast recipes out there for gluten-free and dairy-free folks, but what about our egg-free and meat-free friends? Not to worry friends, we’ve got your back. We’ve searched high and low for the best dairy-free, gluten-free, egg-free and meat-free recipes.
4. Blueberry and Pomegranate Chia Oats Breakfast Parfaits: Start your day with a beautiful layered breakfast parfait! The best part is, you can make it the night before. (via Pure Ella)
5. Rosemary Raisin Mini Biscuits: Made with ground pumpkin seeds and almond meal, these biscuits are naturally gluten-free. You will be popping them in two quick bites! (via Sondi Bruner)
9. Paleo Zucchini Bread: If you are missing your morning toast, this zucchini bread is a good replacement. Slather on your favorite nut butter and you won’t even notice there is no wheat. (via My Whole Food Life)
11. Vanilla Bean Millet Porridge: If you loved your Cream of Wheat, do not fret. You will love millet porridge. Especially when topped with some of your favorite fruits and seeds. (via The First Mess)
14. Coconut Chia Seed Pudding with Strawberry Rhubarb Compote: Yogurt mornings may be long gone, but chia pudding is here to stay. Top with your favorite fresh fruit or compote and creamy breakfast is back. (via Teaspoon)
What allergy-friendly breakfasts do you enjoy best? Let us know in the comments!