23 One-Pot Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes for Busy Evenings
For many of us, 2018 was a doozy, but we here at Brit + Co are ready to hit refresh in 2019! Follow our Hit Refresh series through January and February for new ideas, hacks, and skills that will help you achieve (and maintain!) those New Year’s resolutions.
Eating gluten-free doesn’t mean living off of rice, beans, and meat alone, but when you run into a busy evening, it can be tempting to just reach for a frozen meal. Instead, try one of these simple, flavorful one-pot GF dinner recipes. Keep reading for the soon-to-be favorite dishes that’ll save you time and effort.
1. Mermaid Veggie Bowl: Like a poke bowl, this veggie-friendly lunch is easily customizable with whatever chopped veggies you have on hand. Be sure to use gluten-free tamari in place of the soy sauce. (via Brit + Co)
11. Healthy Jalapeño Sweet Potato Chicken Chili: It doesn’t get much healthier — or more flavorful — than this chili featuring chicken, sweet potatoes, black beans, and heaps of fresh veggies. (via Pinch of Yum)
- 15 Gluten-Free Desserts to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth - Brit + Co ›
- 83 Gluten-Free Recipes to Celebrate This Week's GF News - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Gluten-Free Vegan Breakfast Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Gluten-Free Pasta Dishes - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Vegan, Gluten-Free Recipes More Delish Than Your Lunch - Brit ... ›
- Finally! A Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe That Tastes ... ›