Be it an epic GNO or casual rooftop sips, nothing dampens a night out like feeling uncomfortable in your own skin. Scandalous p.m. dressing? Thanks, but no thanks; we’d rather not run the risk of a wardrobe malfunction or nip slip. Refrain from reaching for the same old black spaghetti strap top (in hopes that no one will notice, LOL), and sub in one of these 11 carefree camis that won’t leave you tugging all night just to, err, keep things in place.
1. Staud Zulu Top ($105): Adopt a work hard, play harder ‘tude with Staud’s icy blue cami that shows ruffles are here to stay. Style it with frayed-hem skinny jeans and architectural earrings come after-hours.
2. Mara Hoffman Embroidered Cropped Cami ($235): You have Mara Hoffman to thank for this organic linen cami featuring colorful embroidery with artistic influence. Anything to shake up your wardrobe of neutrals, amirite?
3. Little Moon Marigold Camisole ($98): Let the search for the quintessential going-out top come to an end with this soft and sensual lingerie-esque number. Cough, upcoming bachelorette bash, cough.
4. Express Floral Cold Shoulder Pintuck Button-Up Cami ($50): First date jitters? Say no more. Play it cool with this romantic floral cold-shoulder cami that seems to say “thirty, flirty, and thriving.”
6. Prose & Poetry Reshma Ruffled Top ($318): Labor Day weekend’s calling: Hang onto summer a wee bit longer with this unabashedly feminine top (dem shoulder ties!) that requires a yacht, an ocean breeze, and your summer whites.
7. Equipment Layla Silk Cami ($108): This one’s got us seeing stars — just add a Le Smoking blazer, rolled-up boyfriend jeans, and Chelsea boots for double (or rather triple) the slayage.
8. Zara Camisole Top With Thin Straps ($30): Find a PG-rated camisole that doesn’t make you feel like Paris Hilton circa the early aughts… is that too much to ask? Surprise, surprise: Zara comes through with a noir v-neck cami — featuring a polka dot mesh trim, no less.
9. Free People Turning Heads Bodysuit ($48): Turn heads in this bodysuit-turned-camisole hybrid that you’ll never want to take off — it’s that comfortable. The DDG emerald hue will 10/10 draw Beyoncé comparisons.
10. Cami NYC The Elle Rose Dust ($158): There’s nothing in the rule book that says you can’t show off your sexy back once five o’clock hits. Between the blush pink hue and high neckline, this slinky slip is ready to mix business with pleasure.
11. Sincerely Jules Bella Tank ($69): This just in: You can officially snag Julie Sariñana’s signature blogger look with this silk camisole that looks haute as hell with distressed jeans and a military topper. We’re partial to the flouncy ruffle that puts the va-va in the voom.
Which of these going-out camis will you be rocking on your next GNO? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.