10 Volumizing Hair Hacks for Lifeless Locks
When it comes to hair — bigger is always better. Flat hair can seem, well… lifeless. And there is nothing worse than starting your morning with a bad hair day. You already have your 5 minute hair hacks but the options don’t end there. From root sprays to styling techniques, now you can add that volume back into your hair with these 10 volumizing hair hacks.
2. Tease Your Hair: Teasing isn’t only for a Snooki-esque look. A well done tease is the foundation for versatility. You can add a headband, pull your hair back into a ponytail or just leave your tresses down. (via Makeup)
3. Pantene Root Lifting Spray Gel ($6): A root spray gives you instant volume and shine. Just spray it on your roots and follow your daily styling routine for 24-hour volume.
5. Extreme Curls: Love playing with hairstyles? Use root spray, pins and hot tools to take volume to the next level with this look from the Marc by Marc Jacobs runway show. (via Beauty Launchpad)
6. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo ($20): Oil is the enemy of volume. This dry shampoo absorbs that oil to add body, lift and ultimately volume to dull hair without washing it. Oh, and your hair will feel so fresh and so clean.
10. Master The Blowout: Now you can get a fantastic blowout at home with this easy-to-follow tutorial. And if you want additional volume, try blow drying your hair upside down. (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
Which of these volumizing tricks will you try? Let us know in the comments below.